What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Did you know that Corn nuts make you fart….

1725230934929.png

oldmaninbc

I had a great steak from whole foods. Marinated in teriyaki. Just hanging out on the couch now. Football on tonight, 7:30 I think. Broncos? Can't remember saw something earlier. How's everyone doing tonight? @oldmaninbc I'm getting near bedtime, another hour and a half. You still haven't had dinner probably. What you having? Do you eat a lot of salmon? Do you catch it yourself? How big of a fisher are you? I haven't fished in years. I miss it. Might be going to the Adirondacks for a few days. I expect it to be cold at night. I'll be staying at my grandma's sister's. She's nice. We'll watch television and eat and talk and I will get high on her 4 wheeler without her seeing me do it. I'll go for little 10 minute drives and get high. Sometimes at night, it gets really scary up there in the north woods
I 've spent considerable time in the woods, there is parts of the city that holds more threats than the woods.

I have not fished in awhile. I bought and vacuumed sealed 19(12oz) meals worth of sockeye salmon and then froze it. Will also eat cod and some tuna.

It's fun to get out...see and do something different.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I 've spent considerable time in the woods, there is parts of the city that holds more threats than the woods.

I have not fished in awhile. I bought and vacuumed sealed 19(12oz) meals worth of sockeye salmon and then froze it. Will also eat cod and some tuna.

It's fun to get out...see and do something different.
That’s exactly where I live. Love the mountains. Today not so much. Memories……are what I have now.

Latest posts

Latest posts