What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
@D. B. Doober so what plans do you have for your moms birthday in 9 days. I hope you save a little of that hash money you spend to plan a nice day for her. Maybe cook her a nice meal and a little something sweet. You could write her a poem about how thankful you are for her taking care of you.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
@D. B. Doober so what plans do you have for your moms birthday in 9 days. I hope you save a little of that hash money you spend to plan a nice day for her. Maybe cook her a nice meal and a little something sweet. You could write her a poem about how thankful you are for her taking care of you.
Well I plan on getting her flowers and a card and a balloon...and some stuff from Peppermint Place it's run by disabled kids.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
What about something that is not like what you did last year. What about that poem. I know you can come up with some good ideas…

**To the Best Mom Ever**

Mom, you do so much for me,
From toys and clothes to things I need,
You’re always there with a loving touch,
To wipe my nose and, well, my butt!

You make each day so bright and fun,
With you by my side, I’ve already won,
Thank you for all the love you give,
You’re the best, and that’s no fib!

Happy Birthday, Mom, hooray!
I love you more than words can say.

Love,
Doober

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
What about something that is not like what you did last year. What about that poem. I know you can come up with some good ideas…

**To the Best Mom Ever**

Love,
Doober
Perfect

oldmaninbc

Just my walks about town...there's many stores on my route and I wave and they wave but no women that really interest me. The massage Asian lady! That was intense our bodies were like one but she's the massage lady and has a kid. Prob married. I'll get an 18 year old you watch (subgirl chops hotdogs into tiny bits)
Life will bring something your way one day, DB, I hope you attract what you want.

oldmaninbc

I grew up with three sisters, so was trained to be sneaker than that, though I have been slapped!

To compensate for my lack of innate charm, I got enough mileage out of a class at PCC in Anatripsis (massage) Therapy to recommend it to young men.

Especially affective coupled with a sailboat or raft and the application of suntan lotion. A good conversational starter leading to full body massage using scented oil.

We all know about the erogenous zones, but one of the big surprises for me was how sensuous the soles of our feet and the palms of our hands are from all the nerves there.
Hello and good day to you GW, I can't even touch my own feet never mind anyone else touching my feet. It's a very uncomfortable experience to have my feet touched.

oldfogey8

**To the Best Mom Ever**

Love,
Doober
As a dad, I know of nothing better than getting a nice heartfelt card from my sons. Or spending time together where they beat me to my wallet at a meal out after good quality conversation. As a parent, the most important thing is knowing my sons are happy, healthy and self-sufficient.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Z1W4eox-redneck-18.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I had a great steak from whole foods. Marinated in teriyaki. Just hanging out on the couch now. Football on tonight, 7:30 I think. Broncos? Can't remember saw something earlier. How's everyone doing tonight? @oldmaninbc I'm getting near bedtime, another hour and a half. You still haven't had dinner probably. What you having? Do you eat a lot of salmon? Do you catch it yourself? How big of a fisher are you? I haven't fished in years. I miss it. Might be going to the Adirondacks for a few days. I expect it to be cold at night. I'll be staying at my grandma's sister's. She's nice. We'll watch television and eat and talk and I will get high on her 4 wheeler without her seeing me do it. I'll go for little 10 minute drives and get high. Sometimes at night, it gets really scary up there in the north woods