What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

In my green shorts?

Should see if my jeans fit.
DB do you enjoy the company of any women, do you do anything that puts you in contact with women?
Wishful thinking won't make you any friends. You should consider being around some women.

I wanted a job at a company where I lived, so everyday, I went to the parking lot of the business and everyday when the company supervisor left work, I would catch him at his car and ask him for a job. After 2 weeks I got an interview and a job.

Littleleaf

Veteran
When I was younger and looking to get some split tail. I had a crude but a working pick up line. It either got me slapped or laid.

Goes like this

Are you into useless meaningless overnight relationships? If not do you give head on the first date.....

TINS 1 out of 3 would slap me......

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
DB do you enjoy the company of any women, do you do anything that puts you in contact with women?
Wishful thinking won't make you any friends. You should consider being around some women.

I wanted a job at a company where I lived, so everyday, I went to the parking lot of the business and everyday when the company supervisor left work, I would catch him at his car and ask him for a job. After 2 weeks I got an interview and a job.
Just my walks about town...there's many stores on my route and I wave and they wave but no women that really interest me. The massage Asian lady! That was intense our bodies were like one but she's the massage lady and has a kid. Prob married. I'll get an 18 year old you watch (subgirl chops hotdogs into tiny bits)

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Just my walks about town...there's many stores on my route and I wave and they wave but no women that really interest me. The massage Asian lady! That was intense our bodies were like one but she's the massage lady and has a kid. Prob married. I'll get an 18 year old you watch (subgirl chops hotdogs into tiny bits)
Why you bringing me into this doober?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
You ever tried going to church doober? There’s lots of women in church

same with the laundromat and libraries

IMG_2359.jpeg

that’s the book I was looking for , The End of the World..

IMG_2356.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I was younger and looking to get some split tail. I had a crude but a working pick up line. It either got me slapped or laid.

Goes like this

Are you into useless meaningless overnight relationships? If not do you give head on the first date.....

TINS 1 out of 3 would slap me......
I grew up with three sisters, so was trained to be sneaker than that, though I have been slapped!

To compensate for my lack of innate charm, I got enough mileage out of a class at PCC in Anatripsis (massage) Therapy to recommend it to young men.

Especially affective coupled with a sailboat or raft and the application of suntan lotion. A good conversational starter leading to full body massage using scented oil.

We all know about the erogenous zones, but one of the big surprises for me was how sensuous the soles of our feet and the palms of our hands are from all the nerves there.

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You ever tried going to church doober? There’s lots of women in church
And where a lot of the bad girls go for redemption.
So yesterday it was Dob's ass....today it's all about how we can get him laid.....this is hopeless. I think we should make him a Moderator.
Does IC Mag give a special label for members gifted in chain pulling?

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
and as far as churches , I think this one is in Leominster which is just outside of Boston…

Doober would love the ministers Connie and Bob Dobbs..

View attachment 19058057

View attachment 19058058

I still prefer the Chambers Brothers when listening to that song…
And where a lot of the bad girls go for redemption.

Does IC Mag give special label for members gifted in chain pulling?
I think that class has been terminated and they started a new one… it’s called crank yanking…

oldfogey8

and as far as churches , I think this one is in Leominster which is just outside of Boston…
There is also a good gun range there that I used to frequent. At the outdoor range, pretty much anything goes as far as calibers(no dragons breath though in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts). There are some attractive women there, Doob…

Home of your late buddy Matt too…