What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
High efficient natural gas furnace. We pay $46.00 per month year round.
That seems reasonable for as cold as you say it gets there. We have natural gas too hot water baseboard it keeps the house pretty warm. We are under giant oak trees too that shade the house helping our AC electric bill in the summer but I think we pay a bit more than you for heating.

oldmaninbc

That seems reasonable for as cold as you say it gets there. We have natural gas too hot water baseboard it keeps the house pretty warm. We are under giant oak trees too that shade the house helping our AC electric bill in the summer but I think we pay a bit more than you for heating.
The older I get the warmer I keep the place, especially at night. I like sleeping in a cool room.

jokerman

Premium user
I am haunted by a mountain stream
If that aint the name of a song movie ,or a book I dont know what is.
If I was a director I would have Chuck Norris play Pute ,Big a young Clint Eastwood ,Subie Lady Gaga and Boo Ryan Renyolds .Dog would play that guy in "Backdraft" for obvious reasons.
Casting is opening up on Tuesday.
Main story has adventure ,romance ,actiion,pg13 ,R and not intended for adults in parts of it.
stay tuned

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
If that aint the name of a song movie ,or a book I dont know what is.
If I was a director I would have Chuck Norris play Pute ,Big a young Clint Eastwood ,Subie Lady Gaga and Boo Ryan Renyolds .Dog would play that guy in "Backdraft" for obvious reasons.
Casting is opening up on Tuesday.
Main story has adventure ,romance ,actiion,pg13 ,R and not intended for adults in parts of it.
stay tuned
To many drugs in the 60’s…..