What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
This morning Bubba decided to cross two fences while being called and try and start some shit with the neighbors dog.
Ran him down he would not come so had to shoot on him hook his head and give him some dirty boxing lessons........3 times.
Knees amd elbows are a bit skinned up and Bubba is VERY sorry.
😵
Sucks it went down that way but it nas been coming and he will be a better dog for it.
It was like rasslin a bear.
😆
most kids need that in our country

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Takes a while, but if you become a regular chicks come out of the woodwork. But it cost money to go to a bar and you have to buy those chicks a drink.
True.

Maybe it's time for Doober to get a job working the bar? I met my wife while I was working in a bar.

We ran off to Vegas within 4 months and got hitched.

Both still suffering because of that drunken weekend. :biglaugh:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Ok, I just tried to explain Doober’s butt and love life to him, but I think he wants to go for a poop..

IMG_0432.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Have you heard the latest rumors?

About the Hells Angels coming to Aurora?

Rumor is that one of the Venezuelan gangsters did the dirty on a member or one of the members family of the HA and now it’s payback time….
I hope not☝️
Reason being ,the gov would go into super overdrive ballistic and send more soldiers to destroy the HA to protect the gang members preying on good people.
Once they killed the HA they ,then would leave and let the gangs not being bothered now to prey on Americans.
I would deal with gangs like they deal with male baby chicks.
Right in the shredder

jokerman

Premium user
Must be a day for bad dogs. My Arlo caused a bunch of ruckus this morning when two little dogs in front of us on our walk saw a cat. I had to use his pinch collar to the point of him doing a flip all fours off the ground. I give him credit sometimes for being “slow” but I don’t like him sassing me and talking back. He gave a good yelp when he flipped and I hated doing it but that’s what it took to bring him back to reality.
worked for me

oldmaninbc

Hi there all you feisty OF , another day for this rebellious crew to straighten out the world affairs. Grow massive amounts of cannabis to stone society to it's core. I have one project for the day, being tired I will sit on the sidelines and will follow your titillating guidance.

Latest posts

Latest posts