What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Looks tasty! You can still extract about that much more concentrate from the material after dry sieve, using alcohol or butane.
I made canna butter out of left over dry ice shake. It was pretty potent. So much so I wondered if somehow the extremely low temps of dry ice decarbed or in some other way altered the cannabinoids of the left over shake. Could just be there was a lot of left over goodies and the trimmings I used had a higher cannabinoid content than I usually use…

jokerman

Premium user
Brothers were blowing lots of stuff up with BHO open blasting and one of the reasons I invented the Terpenator closed loop system and donated it pro bono to public domain.

Skunk Pharm Research was getting regular calls from Fire Marshals and Fire investigators across the US, seeking insight and some of the burns were bad. I witnessed the aftermath of such an explosion here locally, where the house owner said, "I am so sorry" just before dying, with another victim already dead.

Please ,someone explaineth to me.
short of burning the tip of a already big nose lighting a roach that would be difficult to light anyway you light it. Thats been my only damage so far.
It seemeth you need space X equipment which could explode from time to time ,not covered by insurance no doubt!
Thats as almost as complicated as Unc when he uses his volcano.
But Unc is much safer ,with a good track record of getting him stoned every time he uses it ,no matter how long it takes.
I also think you get mixed up with that stuff and b4 you know it you're slamin it in your arms. Like " I've seen the needle and the damage done " kind.
I started to celebrate Labor day a day earlier because I dont work anymore.
View attachment 19056483
She is talking about this kind of press @HempKat for making rosin.
do they make one for your car?😊

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

have some coffee from Salisaw

IMG_2339.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Wow nice stove. I wish I had one so I could cook with my eyes closed 🙃

when I make redeye gravy for my biscuits I usually have the radio going full blast

one morning they was playing Cotton Eyed Joe and before the song was over I had redeye gravy all over the stove and walls..

I switched over to playing some truly great music by the renowned musician Zamfir

and not one drop of gravy spilled

over 20 million records sold worldwide!.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like I'll be barbeque grilling - for some friends today - let's hava look-see at the beef -
View attachment 19056521
Scotch Cote de Boeuf Salt Aged Heritage Breed - some 450gram (about 1 lb) steaks - Plus the Scotch Tomahawk Steaks 28 day Dry Aged - 900 grams - about 2lb - but alot of bone - fancy meat for the barbecue this afternoon -

I'm sure the mutt pup will get a bone or two to chew on tonight - maybe even some left over steak -
😀
Now you’re talking my language Gypsy!
E0514EFB-D388-4ECD-B2EC-44ED7C7E8F97.jpeg
54008DAD-A2C3-4496-A300-74160077DA9C.jpeg
85F22062-F595-4F48-9F85-2CD8C612088F.jpeg

Dime

when I make redeye gravy for my biscuits I usually have the radio going full blast

one morning they was playing Cotton Eyed Joe and before the song was over I had redeye gravy all over the stove and walls..

I switched over to playing some truly great music by the renowned musician Zamfir

and not one drop of gravy spilled

over 20 million records sold worldwide!.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and now you know how the pyramids were built

I really do believe the earth at one time had a large population of giants

there are stories of the Smithsonian deliberately destroying skeletons of giants

View attachment 19056620
You would think the giants would have built the passageways larger.

Have you heard about the 10' skeletons of Native Americans found here in the US?