What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THC Acetate:

THC Acetate.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh - it's Friday today - so staying on topic - here's a 55 year old lost (but now found) -film of The Easybeats - playing their great hit - 'Friday on my Mind' -

*Lost footage of the Easybeats during their first performance on BBC's Top of the Pops has been found after 55 years. Australian painter Lucy Culliton discovered it while sorting through the belongings of her late father, former television director Tony Culliton, at the family’s home in the Blue Mountains. Hiding at the back of a shelf were a handful of reel-to-reel audio tapes – one was marked ‘Easybeats print – Friday On My Mind’. The survival rate of 1960s Top of the Pops editions remains extremely low. Of the 315 episodes produced from 1964 to the end of the decade, only five complete episodes are understood to have survived. The National Film and Sound Archive has now digitally scanned the 16mm film. Friday on My Mind was the Easybeats’ third Australian No 1 and charted heavily in Europe and the US. More than 100 artists have since covered the song, including David Bowie -

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got off the phone with Walt. Healthwise he’s doing fine, but apparently his computer got a spike and is not cooperating in the least. It’s so it looks like Walt‘s gonna have to come up with some money to buy a new box which she’s not altogether too happy about, he sends his best and he will be online as soon as he can
Thanks for checking brother! Did you tell him that in his absence, he has become a topic of discussion?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Exactly

When religion is mixed in with the history of Giants, the narrative can get pretty sketchy

But the fact remains that Giants in the past were a reality and there are some theories today that say there are still Giants on the Earth and they may be down in Antarctica
The giant that Queen David killed, Goliath, was a nephilim? It represents something? There's a message there about the giants?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Have the colorectal doctor Tuesday. Not really looking forward to it. The problem has been going on years though. Can't wear light colored shorts. Have to stop in the bathroom on long walks. Hasn't happened in a few weeks. It was bad all Summer I think. The game last night was great. Lots of good food. BBQ sauce on fries is good. Cold coke zero. Coffee. Cheeseburger. Hotdog. Popcorn. Good game too. Had a great time.