What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
View attachment 19056483
She is talking about this kind of press @HempKat for making rosin.
Ah okay, I thought she was talking about making hash with a hand press like this.

hashpress1.jpg

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Friday and right next door to the weekend on Saturday. Will be glad for the break. TGIF!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Looks like I'll be barbeque grilling - for some friends today - let's hava look-see at the beef -
2024-08-3009.20.366219563669310911457.jpg

Scotch Cote de Boeuf Salt Aged Heritage Breed - some 450gram (about 1 lb) steaks - Plus the Scotch Tomahawk Steaks 28 day Dry Aged - 900 grams - about 2lb - but alot of bone - fancy meat for the barbecue this afternoon -

I'm sure the mutt pup will get a bone or two to chew on tonight - maybe even some left over steak -
😀

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
Given that you said yourself that you don't enjoy the fishing trips quite like you used to, have you ever considered trying to turn it into a side hustle by selling them online? I mean given that your fishing tastes border on snobbish surely there must be a market for the flies you're able to create?
IMHO like Maynard G Krebs said "Work"
B4 you know it everyone wants a Pute fly.
B4 you know it he needs to add a second shift
B4 you know it the 85 folks now talk of unions
B4 you know it Conservation surrounds the building in search of feathers he is using from endangered species
B4 you know it he is arrested for the one time ,back in 1993 where he indeed did not release the last two endangered fish of Colorado and made fish cakes
I would advise against it.
Then again I just made this shit up after smoking a wittle.
Good Morning Folks😊☝️❤️

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brothers were blowing lots of stuff up with BHO open blasting and one of the reasons I invented the Terpenator closed loop system and donated it pro bono to public domain.

Skunk Pharm Research was getting regular calls from Fire Marshals and Fire investigators across the US, seeking insight and some of the burns were bad. I witnessed the aftermath of such an explosion here locally, where the house owner said, "I am so sorry" just before dying, with another victim already dead.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

It continues to be gorgeous here starting at 57F and predicted to reach 93F.

Today is A-Teams luncheon with our oldest member 87 years old and wearing both a pacemaker and a diaper, but still sharp, in good spirits, and good shape from working out at the gym daily.

A-Team was an assembly of Structural Division's best of the best Manufacturing Engineers, whom they called when the shit hit the fan or when miracles were needed overnight or later yet the same day.

OleReynard

If you permit me, I have a question for the old farts amongst …specifically it has to do with hash oil from the early to mid 1970s. There was blonde oil which was frequently making rounds east coast Fairfield county Ct…and then once & only once there was this red oil and this is no myth, but it was mythically good, with any of you else fortunate enough to try this back then ? It dramatically expanded in your lungs once you inhaled the vapor … absolutely…. we did it chasing the dragon style, putting a small amount on aluminum foil hitting the underneath with a lighter and then sucking up the vapor with a straw. You only needed a tiny bit & effects were astonishing. I recall the monumental rush, including visuals …I really think there’s something high-tech lab behind it w/ process like an isomerization, or something along those lines. ????
It was refined more

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
You can find presses online for fairly cheap. My first press was actually sold as a clay extruder.

View attachment 19056475
This one is the one I first used and it produces a pressed round of hash about as big around as a dime (thickness is up to you). You can also find bigger ones in most good headshops that are slightly more expensive but let you make rounds about the size of a quarter to half dollar. With the one above you just have to be sure to put two of those inserts together in the end so that there is no path for the resin to be extruded. Below is an example of what the ones in the headshops look like or can be bought online as a pollen press. Also no heat required, you just crank the press as tight as you can then leave it for a few minutes and then untighten if and you should get a round of resin

View attachment 19056482
I do have a pellet press like the one above. It’s good for hash pellets but not the beautiful syrup you get from heat and a few extra 100 pounds of pressure. 😳

giggy

Morning everybody happy fry-day. Been hurting a bit with the weather changes. Doctor called and said to back off the antibiotics for a few days, what ever that is and drink more water. Problem is I'm not thrifty so I am having to force the water down. This is a place I never thought I would ever be in my life. I can't do anything cause of trying to get my disability. Can't find any young men that want to learn to weld, burn and or fabricate. All these young bucks want to do is play on their phones and computers, nobody wants to get their hands dirty. I guess the dumb bastards think computers will build everything for them. In the mean time I get to set and watch the world go by. Hope everybody is having a good day today, I'm gonna try.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
IMHO like Maynard G Krebs said "Work"
B4 you know it everyone wants a Pute fly.
B4 you know it he needs to add a second shift
B4 you know it the 85 folks now talk of unions
B4 you know it Conservation surrounds the building in search of feathers he is using from endangered species
B4 you know it he is arrested for the one time ,back in 1993 where he indeed did not release the last two endangered fish of Colorado and made fish cakes
I would advise against it.
Then again I just made this shit up after smoking a wittle.
Good Morning Folks😊☝️❤️
Too funny Joe 😂🤣

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Morning everybody happy fry-day. Been hurting a bit with the weather changes. Doctor called and said to back off the antibiotics for a few days, what ever that is and drink more water. Problem is I'm not thrifty so I am having to force the water down. This is a place I never thought I would ever be in my life. I can't do anything cause of trying to get my disability. Can't find any young men that want to learn to weld, burn and or fabricate. All these young bucks want to do is play on their phones and computers, nobody wants to get their hands dirty. I guess the dumb bastards think computers will build everything for them. In the mean time I get to set and watch the world go by. Hope everybody is having a good day today, I'm gonna try.
Good morning Giggy. You’re right the younger generation really have no idea how valuable a skill is…