What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

possibly but my enzymes are far from normal. i already have fatty liver disease. im just trying to figure this out cause im very sick. maybe i should go to the ER?
My mom has fatty liver she's been Going thru hell.
Doc says she'll pass from it eventually nothing you can do, at her age anyway.
Told her to go home enjoy the rest of your life, what happens happens.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I just get a Hotspot and it's tender for a couple days.
Oh ya religiously every 10, I used to work in the trades was always cutting or puncturing myself well not always.
Same with home always working on something so that's the only protection I get shot wise
Same here….I will Get A RSV vaccine this year and a tetanus when it‘s time.

oldmaninbc

My mom has fatty liver she's been Going thru hell.
Doc says she'll pass from it eventually nothing you can do, at her age anyway.
Told her to go home enjoy the rest of your life, what happens happens.
Sorry to hear of your moms medical problem. Are you close to your mom?

My mom passed away sept 13 2021, she was a good mom, I miss our conversations. We would talk on the phone, onetime we talked for over 3hrs, just about everyday life but nothing to serious.

A family member looked after mom, she had her own suite in a good sized home. I wasn't always happy with the medical choices that were made on her behalf. However, it was not place to interfere, besides my opinion held no weight.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
How are your zucchinis doing?
More than I can possibly eat. Bad thing about zukes is nobody will take them. Neighbors and daughter gladly take every thing else but not zukes. So, we get creative.....squash bread and Mrs Pute has a cook book dedicated to zukes. I like to grill them. Cut them up and grill with onions, peppers and potatoes.

Just go in from culling the beans....I itch all over. Should have worn jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

Have carrots crowning like crazy.....should pull a bunch....farg it....tomorrow.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

More than I can possibly eat. Bad thing about zukes is nobody will take them. Neighbors and daughter gladly take every thing else but not zukes. So, we get creative.....squash bread and Mrs Pute has a cook book dedicated to zukes. I like to grill them. Cut them up and grill with onions, peppers and potatoes.

Just go in from culling the beans....I itch all over. Should have worn jeans and a long sleeve shirt.

Have carrots crowning like crazy.....should pull a bunch....farg it....tomorrow.

They're called courgettes over here.

I sometimes call them a "Phhwooooooarrrrrr-gette" if there's a phallic looking one in the wife's shopping basket.

My wife LOVES the things. Eats 1 a day sliced and fried with tofu and other veggies and some smoked salt and spices for her lunch. I think she adds pulses too, kiddley beans and stuff.

I can send you my address if it helps you? Or we could try emailing them?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
They're called courgettes over here.

I sometimes call them a "Phhwooooooarrrrrr-gette" if there's a phallic looking one in the wife's shopping basket.

My wife LOVES the things. Eats 1 a day sliced and fried with tofu and other veggies and some smoked salt and spices for her lunch. I think she adds pulses too, kiddley beans and stuff.

I can send you my address if it helps you? Or we could try emailing them?
Thank you my friend.....I think I have enough to get by.....ha ha....

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Can't go wrong....much easier and less messy that Bubble hash... Getting close to time for me to do both again. I certainly have the trim to do it.
I’m behind on it. I have three fat gallon bags of cleaned stuff to do. Maybe three batches?
IMG_0461.jpeg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I separated the colors. One Tide pods per load. Going to have clean underwear for the game tomorrow night 👍
Alledgedly if the colored item has been previously washed a couple of times already then you shouldn't have to worry about the colors bleeding any more. Also in theory it should be safe to mix colors and whites when washed in cold water. That being said if you don't want to risk your underwear turning some ugly off shade of the colored items you wash with them, it's best not to mix colors and whites no matter what temp you wash thm at.