What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Well - if I don't look after myself - no one else will - and I'll fall apart much quicker -

- if you don't look after yourself - then you can't help or look after others - and might need others to look after you - so I'm trying to avoid - or delay that possible eventuality - by exercising - and eating well - plus getting enough sleep - then I can take care of all the other plants and people in my life -

Ya - Spanky and Smudge seem to have adopted me as their primary carer - so I am honoured 🎖 - and have helped me get thru the mental and physical anguish of major heart surgery - just by viewing their countenance - calms me down - lowers blood pressure - all good 👍

ICMAG history starts around 2003/4 - when we first got the site up - tested and running -
It's nice to know that the site is so important to you - that's it's become part of your life - as it has mine too - for 21 years or so - Cheers to the future 🙌 -
I agree ,but we should emphasize and put effort into 2025 as the "Year of the Snack" and if I may be so bold ,we are a big enough of a group to warrant a food court somewhere . Airport , Hotel , Ice Cream Store and dispensary friendly.
If I may I would like to bring it up at our next meeting😊.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I
My wife was fired for refusing the jab even though the state(her employer) granted her religious exemption as valid. I will be honest, if I was still at my old job when the mandates hit, I likely would have caved. I would not have had the time needed to study the literature about the mRNA tech, the LNP or pseudoephedrine that the shots contain. I actually had to convince my wife to not take it(she was actually on her way out the door to get it). We went thru hard times financially but I think it was the right fit for us. Prologue:the state has since hired her back.😁
I like a story with a happy ending -

- I had the astrozenica jab - now all sorts of people (1000's) - have brought cases against that company for side effects they have got - from taking that jab - perhaps it might have caused or contributed to my own recent heart problems 🤔 - I'll never really know - I suppose 😉

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I just got back from the gym and I feel great compared to how I felt when I was going there. As usual Ivan was waiting by the door to go outside, but Dutch was laying down by the porch door. I asked him if he wanted to go out and he just looked at me and put his head back down. That’s not a good sign considering he was always so active and like to be outside

Dime

I

I like a story with a happy ending -

- I had the astrozenica jab - now all sorts of people (1000's) - have brought cases against that company for side effects they have got - from taking that jab - perhaps it might have caused or contributed to my own recent heart problems 🤔 - I'll never really know - I suppose 😉
My wife took 2 because she worked in a retirement home and both times got shingles at the injection site. They wanted her to take more to keep her job so I said just quit,she did and even though we miss her paycheck ,it's not worth it to gamble your health. She gets colds easier than I do now as well. Rather have less money than her health compromised.

jokerman

Premium user
I have a question and enlightenment...my plants are pushing 10 weeks of flower, all trichs are covered in white and some are beyond amber, almost red...does marijuana degrade in potency...I'm wondering if I should take them down or wait longer...
IMHO yes ,but what the fuck do I know☝️
I would ask someone like Pute or anybody who kinda looks like him

Last edited:

Dime

I have a question and enlightenment...my plants are pushing 10 weeks of flower, all trichs are covered in white and some are beyond amber, almost red...does marijuana degrade in potency...I'm wondering if I should take them down or wait longer...
Yes I believe it does,I have satisfied myself with that question by smoking buds at different stages and for me I notice a big degradation and loss of crispness to the high,like eating a brown banana compared to a just ripe one.

Latest posts

Latest posts