What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

My work was good about it,I told them it's not happening and I'm not masking . They brought in the test kit and I said no thx and it didn't go any further.
I worked in a cleanroom in the semiconductor industry. Masks in the fab were always required but to protect against spittle and breath particulates from contaminating the air. One of my coworkers tried to avoid the jab but in the end, he was coerced.

Dime

nope ,I dont think so
If I am going to get slapped I would like a nice ,round ,firm ,not so firm ,avaiiable ,female ( very important ) reason
Round and not so firm and I'd say available

Attachments

• CgN4qDuUsAAHfCt-2762664855.jpg
    CgN4qDuUsAAHfCt-2762664855.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 11

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
What are you waiting for? Beyond amber?
I was thinking 100% Amber but as long as it’s been there and as much Amber that’s evident, I’m thinking I should take them down today. I have heard that the best time to take a plant down is as soon as it comes out of darkness to light. Can anybody confirm that. As long as I’ve been growing, you think Id know these things.🤔

oldfogey8

I have a question and enlightenment...my plants are pushing 10 weeks of flower, all trichs are covered in white and some are beyond amber, almost red...does marijuana degrade in potency...I'm wondering if I should take them down or wait longer...
In the past, I have been uncertain about ‘to chop or not’ so I have harvested some at the moment and waited a week on the rest. Worse case you get 2 slightly different buzz’s. My harvest from my tent in the spring never turned amber at all. I think I waited until 14 weeks and said fk it. Chopped it and I am happy with the finished product. BTW-the Heri-Berry was s a 60 day strain according to the member I got them from. All cloudy trichs but doesn’t hit like a plant harvested too early(that jittery effect I get from early harvested bud). Also, I screwed the pooch on the grow do that is likely why it ran so long.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just had a meeting with my home owners Insurance Agent.....like everything it is going up substantially. Plus the coverage's are more limited. Example....on my roof I have a $2,000 deductible. Used to be they would replace the roof. Now there is a depreciation on all roofs over 9 years old. So, I will have to pay a prorated amount in addition to the deductible.......Not only that there are several other additional charges that have been installed.

All these fires across the state have caused rates to skyrocket. Colorado has had the highest percentage of looses than any other state......

Bottom line ..... It's a giant shit sandwich and we all have to take a bite.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I

I like a story with a happy ending -

- I had the astrozenica jab - now all sorts of people (1000's) - have brought cases against that company for side effects they have got - from taking that jab - perhaps it might have caused or contributed to my own recent heart problems 🤔 - I'll never really know - I suppose 😉

That Astra Zenica jab was the one that made me bad.

Maybe we can sue them. I will gladly take a hamburger as compensation.

Evening all! :tiphat:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I was thinking 100% Amber but as long as it’s been there and as much Amber that’s evident, I’m thinking I should take them down today. I have heard that the best time to take a plant down is as soon as it comes out of darkness to light. Can anybody confirm that. As long as I’ve been growing, you think Id know these things.🤔

Hi Boo, I take them down when I can be bothered. Never noticed a difference between times of day.

I whole plant hang and then start pulling fans off after a week. By the time they're ready for a trim and jars, most of it is done. How do you do yours? Wet or dry?

What I also do is I kill my plants when them trichomes are just starting to cloud over. I feel they're at their ripest then and most stinkiest.

I've never really done the ambers, I turn into a puddle on the sofa from an amber fat leaf plant. I wonder if those beyond ambers on your plant would turn me into a gas?

Good luck with the harvest dude! I'm sure it will all be fantastic.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello and a good day to you GW.

My wife and I go to the dog park that's on the beach, when in Penticton. We have laughs when watching the dogs playing in the water and the different nature of each dog.

That key fob business is becoming a bit of an ordeal. I will put good thoughts out to the universe for a speedy resolve.:)
Good morning Old Man! Thanks for the good thoughts!!
I have a question and enlightenment...my plants are pushing 10 weeks of flower, all trichs are covered in white and some are beyond amber, almost red...does marijuana degrade in potency...I'm wondering if I should take them down or wait longer...

Amber is more sedative than clear or cloudy due to higher CBN.

BudToaster

Veteran
You

Sent by you:​

so perhaps the feeling of past lives is actually picking up on the morphic resonance field that the observer is subject to.

Copilot

Sent by Copilot:​

That’s an intriguing idea! According to Rupert Sheldrake’s hypothesis of morphic resonance, the concept of past lives could indeed be interpreted as an individual’s sensitivity to the morphic fields that carry the collective memory of previous similar forms and behaviors.
In this context, the feeling of past lives might be seen as a resonance with the patterns and experiences of those who came before. The observer could be picking up on the morphic fields that influence their current form and behavior, leading to a sense of connection with past lives.
This perspective aligns with the idea that memory and patterns are not confined to individual experiences but are part of a broader, interconnected field that influences all living systems. It suggests that our sense of past lives could be a manifestation of the collective memory embedded in these morphic fields.
While this interpretation is speculative and not widely accepted in the scientific community, it offers a fascinating way to think about the interconnectedness of life and the potential influence of collective memory on our experiences.

ahhhhh, i love the smell of validation in the afternoon.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
After doing about an hours worth of research, concluded that the plants are ready to be taken down because if they go all am they start to degrade. I also learned that the best time to cut the plant down is before the lights come back on. I’m not sure why that’s, what I’m seeing but I’m going to give it a try

Latest posts

Latest posts