What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Also, I don’t know of anyone who has COVID now and I know of nobody who has ever been any sicker than a mild flu with the ‘Vid. Even the older folks I know. The MSM has got to whip up the hysteria. Elections are coming…
I was pretty sick but I won’t get the vaccine….the vaccine isn’t effective ….its a proven fact. Plus there are consequences from side effects.

Dime

It is unbelievable that the first few paragraphs of that article(I only read that far) are statements that so many people would be banned from social media for, lose their jobs and friends/family over or in some countries, be arrested for saying. Even more confounding to me is a lot of people still won’t believe what this article is saying because the still ascribe to the Gospel of Fauci…
As soon as something was questioned about the good dr,the media ran to his defence calling everything misinformation or labeling everyone antivaxxers even though most people have all the other vaccines.. He's been at it for a long time under many presidents and he said he made up the 6 foot rule because it sounded good. Here's a good read if you have free time.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I was pretty sick but I won’t get the vaccine….the vaccine isn’t effective ….its a proven fact. Plus there are consequences from side effects.
Yeah - but I had to travel internationally - and upon arrival - I had to show that I'd had the shot/booster - with a letter/scan - from the NHS - or I couldn't legally enter that country - I never got covid/flu or a cold - never have had any since 1968 anyway -

- just look to who benefitted from the whole covid thing - follow da money 💰 - that might shine more light on it -

Goldhedge

Believe it or not... this really does work! For any kind of cold or flu.

Covid 19 cure.png

oldmaninbc

A belated happy birthday 🎂 to jokerman - let's all hope you have many more - and in fine fettle too - humour is the spice of life - and your good sense of humour pervades this thread - so making it very enjoyable 😉

Back to my regular routine of current life - was up a 5am - organised the kitchen - made some green tea - took the mutt pup out for a short walk - rolled a fat one - and now have time to engage on this here Internet - checking the site - emails - problems to be resolved - time to touch base with other mods/admins - trying to keep this site up and running - which it is doing well enough lately - for us all to communicate - laugh at and with - enjoy and be educated by too - which is a bonus - lol

- looks like another nice day from the balcony - 6.25am - blue skies poking thru intermittent cloud - as the morning rolls on - in 2 hours I start walking to feed and fuss over Spanky and Smudge in my cat-minding duties - then walk home - pick up my daughter - then walk to the gym to lift a few tons - and swim/jump around in the pool - then after a good wash - shave and deep clean - it's walkies time again to go shopping for food - then head home for my first meal of the day - around 2-3 pm -

Went to Kingston hospital yesterday for a heart ultrasound appointment - and as I suspected - the new bovine Mitral valve - is doing a great job so far - no Mitral Regurgitation spotted 👏 - so my blood is getting suitably oxygenated = no dizzy spells when bending over - nice to see the evidence that my recent surgical evisceration - and bionic implant achieved what it was supposed to achieve 😀 - I'll be regularly checked - so says my appointments - and hope that I continue to feel this good - way into the future -

- and a jolly good morning 🙏 - to anyone who reads this - old farts or not - welcome to ICMAG.COM -
Hello Gypsy, your schedule will require some physical fitness just to get things done. You enjoy looking after yourself, you care about yourself and that's a good thing. It's good there has been a positive outcome from all that intrusion into your chest. I remember my friend after his heart corrections and how much better he felt, a renewed vigor for life.

OH YES, jokerman would be noticeably missed, myself, I look forward everyday to his humor and caring nature.

Spanky and Smudge are going to see you as their foster parent after all this time. I wonder how much they helped you emotionally after your surgery? Other than a couple of encounters with claws.

I think my first session with ICMAG must have occurred with my first computer, I took an introductory computer course in 1996 at the local community college. I met my wife on the ICQ chat around 1998. It must have been somewhere in that time area, I first came across ICMAG.
What ICMAG was to me then, is now a different character in comparison to what it is to me today. Today it's part of my life.
Thank you Gypsy!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Yeah - but I had to travel internationally - and upon arrival - I had to show that I'd had the shot/booster - with a letter/scan - from the NHS - or I couldn't legally enter that country - I never got covid/flu or a cold - never have had any since 1968 anyway -

- just look to who benefitted from the whole covid thing - follow da money 💰 - that might shine more light on it -
Now that the gov made it …..they gotta get rid if it. Just like the flu vacc….every year this happens.

oldfogey8

As soon as something was questioned about the good dr,the media ran to his defence calling everything misinformation or labeling everyone antivaxxers even though most people have all the other vaccines.. He's been at it for a long time under many presidents and he said he made up the 6 foot rule because it sounded good. Here's a good read if you have free time.

Fauci also was a villain during the AIDS debacle. He is an evil little troll.

oldmaninbc

Good morning brothers and sister women! View attachment 19055508 View attachment 19055509

Yet another gorgeous day starting at 50F and predicted to reach 78F.

Well shit! The new Ford key fob arrived, and I was unsuccessful programing it, so dropped it by Batteries for their $90 service and they couldn't either. Ummmm, more research needed................

Dinner out with friends at Tein Hong for the salt and pepper squid that they are renown for. Good food and good company!

Housekeepers due today, so me and the sleek sly pup will be laughing and scratching at Fernhill dog park this morning while they do the dirty deed.
Hello and a good day to you GW.

My wife and I go to the dog park that's on the beach, when in Penticton. We have laughs when watching the dogs playing in the water and the different nature of each dog.

That key fob business is becoming a bit of an ordeal. I will put good thoughts out to the universe for a speedy resolve.:)

oldfogey8

My wife was fired for refusing the jab even though the state(her employer) granted her religious exemption as valid. I will be honest, if I was still at my old job when the mandates hit, I likely would have caved. I would not have had the time needed to study the literature about the mRNA tech, the LNP or pseudoephedrine that the shots contain. I actually had to convince my wife to not take it(she was actually on her way out the door to get it). We went thru hard times financially but I think it was the right fit for us. Prologue:the state has since hired her back.😁

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hello Gypsy, your schedule will require some physical fitness just to get things done. You enjoy looking after yourself, you care about yourself and that's a good thing. It's good there has been a positive outcome from all that intrusion into your chest. I remember my friend after his heart corrections and how much better he felt, a renewed vigor for life.

OH YES, jokerman would be noticeably missed, myself, I look forward everyday to his humor and caring nature.

Spanky and Smudge are going to see you as their foster parent after all this time. I wonder how much they helped you emotionally after your surgery? Other than a couple of encounters with claws.

I think my first session with ICMAG must have occurred with my first computer, I took an introductory computer course in 1996 at the local community college. I met my wife on the ICQ chat around 1998. It must have been somewhere in that time area, I first came across ICMAG.
What ICMAG was to me then, is now a different character in comparison to what it is to me today. Today it's part of my life.
Thank you Gypsy!
Well - if I don't look after myself - no one else will - and I'll fall apart much quicker -

- if you don't look after yourself - then you can't help or look after others - and might need others to look after you - so I'm trying to avoid - or delay that possible eventuality - by exercising - and eating well - plus getting enough sleep - then I can take care of all the other plants - pets and people in my life -

Ya - Spanky and Smudge seem to have adopted me as their primary carer - so I am honoured 🎖 - and have helped me get thru the mental and physical anguish of major heart surgery - just by viewing their countenance - calms me down - lowers blood pressure - all good 👍

ICMAG history starts around 2003/4 - when we first got the site up - tested and running -
It's nice to know that the site is so important to you - that it's become part of your life - as it has mine too - for 21 years or so - Cheers to the future 🙌 -

Last edited:

Dime

My wife was fired for refusing the jab even though the state(her employer) granted her religious exemption as valid. I will be honest, if I was still at my old job when the mandates hit, I likely would have caved. I would not have had the time needed to study the literature about the mRNA tech, the LNP or pseudoephedrine that the shots contain. I actually had to convince my wife to not take it(she was actually on her way out the door to get it). We went thru hard times financially but I think it was the right fit for us. Prologue:the state has since hired her back.😁
My work was good about it,I told them it's not happening and I'm not masking . They brought in the test kit and I said no thx and it didn't go any further.

Latest posts

Latest posts