What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

Just in case you don't hate the msm and government quite enough yet.
Shameful none of these people have gotten the rope........shame on us.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Count me out!

oldfogey8

Someone is probably missing this and speaking in a high tone right now…
IMG_4046.jpeg

oldfogey8

It is unbelievable that the first few paragraphs of that article(I only read that far) are statements that so many people would be banned from social media for, lose their jobs and friends/family over or in some countries, be arrested for saying. Even more confounding to me is a lot of people still won’t believe what this article is saying because the still ascribe to the Gospel of Fauci…

oldfogey8

It is unbelievable that the first few paragraphs of that article(I only read that far) are statements that so many people would be banned from social media for, lose their jobs and friends/family over or in some countries, be arrested for saying. Even more confounding to me is a lot of people still won’t believe what this article is saying because the still ascribe to the Gospel of Fauci…
Also, I don’t know of anyone who has COVID now and I know of nobody who has ever been any sicker than a mild flu with the ‘Vid. Even the older folks I know. The MSM has got to whip up the hysteria. Elections are coming…

Latest posts

Latest posts