What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Africanna

BrassNwood is celebrating his 69th Birthday today. Lets all join in and wish him a Happy Birthday.

iu
Wishing you an enjoyable day there BnW

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I was stateside from late 1977 - late 1982 - and remember buying 1lb of Mexi-brick 'erb for $100 from some Cholos in a project in Reno California - in 78' - real good Thai 'erb was about in San Francisco for $20 per gram - and also the very first sensimilla - indoor Skunk for $20 per gram too - Colombian was around $40 an ounce - and I much preferred that over the Mexi-brick 'erb - which was always half of more seeds and stems - than actual buds 😀

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was stateside from late 1977 - late 1982 - and remember buying 1lb of Mexi-brick 'erb for $100 from some Cholos in a project in Reno California - in 78' - real good Thai 'erb was about in San Francisco for $20 per gram - and also the very first sensimilla - indoor Skunk for $20 per gram too - Colombian was around $40 an ounce - and I much preferred that over the Mexi-brick 'erb - which was always half of more seeds and stems - than actual buds 😀
Remember raking in a shoe box lid to get the seeds out?

Remember the terms "pencils" and "lumber" used for stick and stems?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well we first started smoking out here in Boston probably in 1995 and it was just brickweed but once in awhile KB would come around kind bud and someone would have like a dime of it maybe like once every 5 years or something like that then it started to be around all the time then it was a standard

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happy birthday BNW, hope it's an enjoyable one...

finally got my truck back...nothing beats a super duty in my book...heavy duty, stable in bad weather, and can pull a house down...I felt like a sissy with the f-150 loaner... :love:
I trust the loaner F-150 was at least a manly color, so as not to start any vicious rumors with the neighbors to further embarrass you?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I trust the loaner F-150 was at least a manly color, so as not to start any vicious rumors with the neighbors to further embarrass you?
The sissy truck was a white standard F150 with a hybrid drivetrain. The truck just didn’t feel as sturdy as what I’ve been used to driving and driving back to the dealership The damn thing took control of me while I was in the interstate with what they call Lane assist. I tried shifting over to the slower lane. The damn thing didn’t turn and tried to steer me where I didn’t wanna go . . I can only imagine how someone with a 3 inch dick would feel in a public shower. That’s how this 150 made me feel in public… my super duty makes me feel like I’m HUNG like John Holmes…🤣

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you checked out electric scissors for the bulk of your trimming?

We had $10 Mexican lids here and I occasionally got it for $8.

Throw Thai Sticks into that mix. Colombian here was $45/lid.
I can tell you one thing we got legitimate chocolate Thai or otherwise known as Buddha Thai.. I saw it in vacuum sealed kilos that’s when the price jumps to $200 an ounce in vacuum in 1981, 1982 … same with my first green bud. I had it shipped from Berkeley California to me on the East Coast just in time for Grateful Dead tour that would’ve been May 1981. They were large fairly low potency, but incredible, smelling and looking lime colored buds with dark red hair.