What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I remember $10 lids, $5 match box and yes full of stems and seeds. You could go to jail for a seed. Especially in Kansas where Vern Miller was the AG......His mission in life was to put all long hairs in prison. I got our of Kansas on step ahead of the law.

Today Kansas is just one of 10 states where marijuana is still illegal in both med and recreational instances.......backward ass place.

I still have family there and hate going there. Tip of hell.......

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
The worst headache I ever had in my life, was due to altitude sickness in Alta, Utah
Don't feel alone. I know and have seen lots get sick when in the mountains. Many can't sleep. Something about laying down causes oxygen starvation. Have seen people cancel trips over the altitude.

When i first moved here in 1973 for the first couple of weeks I went straight to bed after work. I was exhausted.....Back home I could party with no or very little sleep until the weekend where I would sleep all day trying to catch up.

jokerman

Premium user
Don't feel alone. I know and have seen lots get sick when in the mountains. Many can't sleep. Something about laying down causes oxygen starvation. Have seen people cancel trips over the altitude.

When i first moved here in 1973 for the first couple of weeks I went straight to bed after work. I was exhausted.....Back home I could party with no or very little sleep until the weekend where I would sleep all day trying to catch up.
You were also newly married and used any excuse 😊

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

You've been there since 1973? Do you see a boom? Did you see John Elway come into town? Colorado was supposed to be booming...boulder I think ...Around 2000

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I remember $10 lids, $5 match box and yes full of stems and seeds. You could go to jail for a seed. Especially in Kansas where Vern Miller was the AG......His mission in life was to put all long hairs in prison. I got our of Kansas on step ahead of the law.

Today Kansas is just one of 10 states where marijuana is still illegal in both med and recreational instances.......backward ass place.

I paid my college tuition selling weed...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Colombian jumped the price to $30 a zip in 73......I couldn't fargin believe they were actually asking $30 for a bag of weed. Little did I know what was coming. Then they legalized it and the price here went from $400 a zip to where it is today. I often see lbs go for less that a grand. WTF

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder if he could make a 69 year old germinate ,
it would be much appreciated.
Are you looking to germinate your seeds or just bury your root?
And God as my witness see a flaming asteroid seed bury itself into a new shirt ffs!
And ties.......................

I have an early 70's Fantasia shirt hanging in the upstairs closet with burning seed holes in it.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I lived in the athletic dormitory, and I supplied the basketball and the football team with speed to get up in the morning weed for the day and then Quaaludes for the evening. The black the black guys seem to like the psychedelics more than the white guys did.
I will always be "that old dude with the dogs I got weed from in college" for quite a few people.........can't take that away from me.
😂

oldmaninbc

@oldmaninbc will be up in a few hours
Hello DB, was over to the City this morning and just got back a little while ago. Did some shopping. Bought a couple hundred dollars worth of steak and other meats. Sweet treats of course, soon I can bake my own goodies again. Stopped at the coffee shop.

Went to the nursery for Sticky Strips and cactus soil.

There is an Iron Man competition there this weekend, thousands of people show up for it, Penticton becomes crazy town.

Latest posts

Latest posts