What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I sell weed to the football team at the University.
😆
I lived in the athletic dormitory, and I supplied the basketball and the football team with speed to get up in the morning weed for the day and then Quaaludes for the evening. The black the black guys seem to like the psychedelics more than the white guys did.
I will always be "that old dude with the dogs I got weed from in college" for quite a few people.........can't take that away from me.
😂
You guys SOLD WEED? Y I Never….

oldmaninbc

Gotcha!!
😆

Why yes........... Yes they are russet taters.

Grate and soak in clean cold water in the fridge overnight then rinse well and dry before cooking.
Hi dogzter, hope all is well.
I noticed you soak your grated taters overnight, I have not done this. I have soaked for a bit but not that long. I will try that.
Do they get fried up in a single piece or individual patties?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I will always be "that old dude with the dogs I got weed from in college" for quite a few people.........can't take that away from me.
😂
Do you remember any of the guys from the football team named John Muzak or Ron Micalojak or Noah Jackson, Willie Lee Jones, Dave Tomas… How about Sammy Gelderstadt… he was legally blind, but the best linebacker in the league… now those were fun days with no worries with whatsoever and no fucking doctors…😱

oldmaninbc

Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19052911 View attachment 19052912

A rainy day here, starting at 56F and predicted to soar to 66F.

So far bids to pressure wash our steep heavy shake roof and treat it for moss has ranged from $1250 to $7000. Still one bid to go and due Sunday.

Gym this morning and then an open calendar.
Hi GW, wow, that is quite the range difference in price, wonder why?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Do you remember any of the guys from the football team named John Muzak or Ron Micalojak or Noah Jackson, Willie Lee Jones, Dave Tomas… How about Sammy Gelderstadt… he was legally blind, but the best linebacker in the league… now those were fun days with no worries with whatsoever and no fucking doctors…😱
Males todays can't even make a mustache can you imagine Dick Butkus in todays league.
😆

oldmaninbc

Starbucks…..I have to settle for the stuff I get at home….
Hi Pute, 99% of my coffee drinking is done at home. On a day like this when I miss morning coffee because of having to go the city. After all the running around, I was desperate for a coffee, had to stop at the coffee shop. The coffee boost come in handy to put groceries away. Now I am tired, no more jobs until it's time to make supper.

oldmaninbc

Well, it's official I've turned 69 today. I wasn't sure if I'd make it or not. Left knee is really unhappy this morning. I must have pushed it to hard yesterday walking back and forth in the driveway. Kept trying to fold during my shower.

I was a midnight rider on a cloud of smoke
I could make a woman hang on every single stroke
I was an iron man, I had a master plan
But I was alone
I could hear you breathing with a sigh of the wind
I remember how your body started trembling
Oh, what a night it's been for the state I'm in
I'm still alone
And all the wonders made for the earth
And all the hearts in all creation
Somehow I always end up alone (always end up alone)
Always end up alone
So I'll play, I'll wait
'Cause you know that love takes time
We came so far
Just the beat of a lonely heart
And it's mine
And I don't wanna be alone
Well, since I got no message on your answer phone
Since you're busy every minute, I just stay at home
I make believe you care, I feel you everywhere
But I'm still alone
I'm on a wheel of fortune with a twist of fate
'Cause I know it isn't heaven, is it love or hate?
Am I the subject of the pain?
Am I the stranger in the rain?
I am alone
And is there glory there to behold?
Maybe it's my imagination
Another story there to be told
So I'll play, I'll wait
And I pray it's not too late
We made it so far
And it's mine
And all the wonders made for the earth
And all the hearts in all creation
Another story there to be told
So I'll play, I'll wait
And I pray it's not too late
We made it so far
And it's mine
Gone but not out of sight
I'm caught in the rain and there's no one home
Face the heat of the night
The one that you love got a heart that's made of stone
Shine and search for the light
And sooner or later you'll be cruising on your ocean
And clean out of site
I'm caught in the rain and there's no one home

Hello and a Happy Birthday BrassNwood, one a year that's it, enjoy!

oldmaninbc

I've heard the stories. You guys east and north got crap, often cut with oregano. Had some in Cleveland Ohio, was worthless.

Lowest we paid for an ounce aka a "lid" was $8. About a 4 finger bag. Usually about $10-12/lid.
Same story back in central /eastern canada, unless you knew international travellers. What the east lacked in good weed was made up for in the good quality hash that was available.

Good day Old Uncle Ben

Latest posts

Latest posts