What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240820_180644.jpg

Pondering the start of the day.
😆

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Yummybud was going to ask a girl out on a date someday. He needed a few years to work up to it. I think it's said he graduated from college and wanted to go to law school. He said he had a Porsche. He was entertaining. I think he was fake.
If you call making people want to rip their hair out of their skulls with frustration entertaining, then yes, he was very entertaining. :biggrin:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I was going to do my morning walk too, until I put on my shoe in the garage where a scorpion took up residency. SOB nailed my middle toe, stung like a bitch. Scorpions have almost been an epidemic here in central Texas this year.
If you live in TX you develop the habit of shaking scorpions out of your boots before putting them on. Same with the noise reduction ear muffs for the mower.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m getting way too old to do some of the stuff that I do. I am hoping that once my office is sold, everything will fall in place and will have no more projects to deal with like that. I woke up yesterday morning and I thought I was going to die, I laid on ice bag for about an hour before I started motivating and get my backside up to go to the … I got up about an hour ago and just finished breakfast. I don’t know how far I’m gonna get off the ice pack today… I smoked quite a bit of cap junkie cross by Rosetta Stone last night and it was rather difficult driving home. I used to know the roads and Tampa like the back of my hand when you get near the airport everything is changed. I ended up stuck on the wrong road and ended back up in St. Petersburg when I was supposed to be heading out to Plant City. Whenever I motivate, I’m gonna head down to the shop and put new tires on the trailer so I can haul my lift back down to the shop. I’m not really feeling the love for any of this crap.

Old Uncle Ben

Ouch! Empathy brother! They hurt!

There were a lot of them around in Texas and Oklahoma when I grew up there, so I can only imagine what an epidemic would be like...................
Girlfriend picks them up off the floor with a long pair of kitchen tongs as she walks to the back door talking to them like "you're gonna die!", tail twitching and such. I should check my Sketcher slip ons before I put them on barefoot!

This one was on a greenhouse motor control box. Take a look at that belly! Lots of kids in there. See how plump she is? They're born alive and ride on mama's back for a while.

Scorpion.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I’m getting way too old to do some of the stuff that I do. I am hoping that once my office is sold, everything will fall in place and will have no more projects to deal with like that. I woke up yesterday morning and I thought I was going to die, I laid on ice bag for about an hour before I started motivating and get my backside up to go to the … I got up about an hour ago and just finished breakfast. I don’t know how far I’m gonna get off the ice pack today… I smoked quite a bit of cap junkie cross by Rosetta Stone last night and it was rather difficult driving home. I used to know the roads and Tampa like the back of my hand when you get near the airport everything is changed. I ended up stuck on the wrong road and ended back up in St. Petersburg when I was supposed to be heading out to Plant City. Whenever I motivate, I’m gonna head down to the shop and put new tires on the trailer so I can haul my lift back down to the shop. I’m not really feeling the love for any of this crap.
That's quite the detour!
😕

Old Uncle Ben

How awful! I'm really sorry to hear this and can relate, somewhat. Yeah, it's time to back off. I'm considering taking out all or part of my vineyard this winter. Just can't do it anymore at the ripe age of 75.

Sounds like you're going thru hell. I'm going thru the same thing regarding a fused back. It's hard to walk these days. I visit with a world class surgeon in Oct. this after an MRI revealed a regressive fucked up back and a rare disease that causes clumping of the nerves via a sheath that encases them.

Change gears, so you're in Florida. Do you buy local mangos by chance? (Season is over now). Ever heard of the famous breeder Gary Zill? I have a bunch of his stuff and am expecting scions of his awesome but older Orange Sherbet and Sweet Tart releases tomorrow.

From my trees - Lemon Zest, Glenn and Pickering. Mind blowing experience. Store bought just sucks.

MangosAug13.jpg

Hang tough, "this too shall pass".

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
How awful! I'm really sorry to hear this and can relate, somewhat. Yeah, it's time to back off. I'm considering taking out all or part of my vineyard this winter. Just can't do it anymore at the ripe age of 75.

Sounds like you're going thru hell. I'm going thru the same thing regarding a fused back. It's hard to walk these days. I visit with a world class surgeon in Oct. this after an MRI revealed a regressive fucked up back and a rare disease that causes clumping of the nerves via a sheath that encases them.

Change gears, so you're in Florida. Do you buy local mangos by chance? (Season is over now). Ever heard of the famous breeder Gary Zill? I have a bunch of his stuff and am expecting scions of his awesome but older Orange Sherbet and Sweet Tart releases tomorrow.

From my trees - Lemon Zest, Glenn and Pickering. Mind blowing experience. Store bought just sucks.

View attachment 19052474

Hang tough, "this too shall pass".
@Unca Walt grows them.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
A year ago, a couple of Mexican girls opened up a little fruit stand, and it has grown to be quite huge. I will go over there once a week and buy all my fresh groceries from them but the last time I was there, it was closed down in the building was raised. It’s hard to find healthy fruit and food nowadays. I’ve pretty much resigned myself to having a very low beef diet. I find mahi mahi to be a very good meal so I eat that at least twice a week. On a different note, I haven’t has become quite the daddy‘s dog because now he wants to lay on my feet and last night when I was rolling a joint, he came diving up on the sofa and just acted like it was his right of passage. I’m starting to see quite a bit of amber on my truffle treats, they just look funky as could be and crusted with trichs

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
A year ago, a couple of Mexican girls opened up a little fruit stand, and it has grown to be quite huge. I will go over there once a week and buy all my fresh groceries from them but the last time I was there, it was closed down in the building was raised. It’s hard to find healthy fruit and food nowadays. I’ve pretty much resigned myself to having a very low beef diet. I find mahi mahi to be a very good meal so I eat that at least twice a week. On a different note, I haven’t has become quite the daddy‘s dog because now he wants to lay on my feet and last night when I was rolling a joint, he came diving up on the sofa and just acted like it was his right of passage. I’m starting to see quite a bit of amber on my truffle treats, they just look funky as could be and crusted with trichs
So my cap junky tent herb turned out pretty good by the early samples. I did screw up tho this time not separating the rosetta Stone from the C99 mix 😁 I harvested it little by little and didn’t think of that till it was on the trim tray. Nevertheless, both the stuff I hand trimmed and the stuff I ran thru the bowl trimmer (which I did separate) turned out nice looking sticky and smelling good. We tried it too and it works thank goodness.
IMG_0424.jpeg
IMG_0423.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So my cap junky tent herb turned out pretty good by the early samples. I did screw up tho this time not separating the rosetta Stone from the C99 mix 😁 I harvested it little by little and didn’t think of that till it was on the trim tray. Nevertheless, both the stuff I hand trimmed and the stuff I ran thru the bowl trimmer (which I did separate) turned out nice looking sticky and smelling good. We tried it too and it works thank goodness.
View attachment 19052514 View attachment 19052515
Nice work Subby.