What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s always time >>>
IMG_3473.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Does anyone else start slinking towards the bedroom at 7pm?
Hi DB, hope all is well with you.

On an average day I will be laying on my bed by around 7:30pm, we watch TV. Sometimes I fall in and out of sleep. I lay down to take the weight of my head of my spine. I try not to sleep but who knows.

The wife likes to get ready for bed about 9:40pm, that is when I will get into bed. I put on Netflix sometimes I could be awake for a short time or it could be midnight plus.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hi DB, hope all is well with you.

On an average day I will be laying on my bed by around 7:30pm, we watch TV. Sometimes I fall in and out of sleep. I lay down to take the weight of my head of my spine. I try not to sleep but who knows.

The wife likes to get ready for bed about 9:40pm, that is when I will get into bed. I put on Netflix sometimes I could be awake for a short time or it could be midnight plus.
Yeah same here, in bed 7-730. Fall asleep 9 or so. Mom usually stops by on her way home from work. She's bringing baked Mac n cheese and a can of soda. Not much going on here. Have a gram of hash and $180 until the 3rd. Does Canada have something like social security? I get mine on the 3rd. Have to pay my rent and my phone. I use Metro by T-Mobile on a Motorola G 5G. It's $25 a month unlimited everything. Do you use a phone old man? I swam in Lake Erie once
https://greatlakes.guide/ideas/meet-bessie-the-loch-ness-monsters-canadian-cousin-livin

oldmaninbc

I would save them for a project
HA HA, with my son, I would save all those litte food jars. I had boxes of them, plus all my tobacco containers and any other container that could have a future rebirth. I worked at a building supply store and I use to bring home all the samples when the store no longer needed them, wallpaper, carpeting, tiles, anything I thought I might repurpose. I had a whole room full of saved items. All tidy in labeled boxes on shelves.

Now, I don't have much room for collecting stuff.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
HA HA, with my son, I would save all those litte food jars. I had boxes of them, plus all my tobacco containers and any other container that could have a future rebirth. I worked at a building supply store and I use to bring home all the samples when the store no longer needed them, wallpaper, carpeting, tiles, anything I thought I might repurpose. I had a whole room full of saved items. All tidy in labeled boxes on shelves.

I am trying to get rid of 50 years worth of collectables….Mrs Pute can’t let go…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

Time to get rid of it if you haven’t used it in ten years. Except the really good boxes 🤪

oldmaninbc

Yeah same here, in bed 7-730. Fall asleep 9 or so. Mom usually stops by on her way home from work. She's bringing baked Mac n cheese and a can of soda. Not much going on here. Have a gram of hash and $180 until the 3rd. Does Canada have something like social security? I get mine on the 3rd. Have to pay my rent and my phone. I use Metro by T-Mobile on a Motorola G 5G. It's $25 a month unlimited everything. Do you use a phone old man? I swam in Lake Erie once
https://greatlakes.guide/ideas/meet-bessie-the-loch-ness-monsters-canadian-cousin-livin
Yes, Canada has 3 different gov't pensions. Depending on what your income is, dictates how many of those 3 pensions you get. Basically called the Canada Pension Plan(CPP), this pension is taken and invested from your work earnings. Then you have Old Age Security(OAS) which will increase your pension, if your CPP is low on income. Then there is Guaranteed Income Supplement(GIS), this brings any very poor Canadian up to a certain income. According to the available information the CPP, OAS and GIS it's good for the next75 years.

My wife has a cell phone, I have a landline phone. Our TV, internet and phones are all under 1 business called Telus.

Point Pelee on lake Erie is Canada's most southerly point at 41 lat

oldmaninbc

Time to get rid of it if you haven’t used it in ten years. Except the really good boxes 🤪
The wife is the collector now, I have given up most of my things.

In my mind if anything happened to my wife and I was on my own. I would want to leave here and that means not having much to deal with. Take the essentials and leave. The less things I have in my home the better by me. With my health issues I can't imagine moving a lot of things.