What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I will definitely will have help installing the motor and setting the rear end in...if I see pain heading my way I will assess the situation and get help if needed...this will be a long term project at this point in my life...gotta weld all the manual tranny parts so I can install a 5 speed after cutting the part of the tunnel out for clearance...I'm waiting for my building is sold before I buy the big parts...

OleReynard

Morning everybody, hope all are doing well. If you use a tent, what brand are you using? I'm looking at cloudless by ac infinity, and the vivosun both 3'x3'x72". Got to make changes and clean out the shed so I can get in there with my walker. Gonna grab up some lumber snd get a couple beuuies to build me a ramp to my shed. Would love to hear some input on these tents, I see a lot of different ones.
I got 1 vivosun, 2 ipower and 1 shorty gorilla.
Paid more for the shorty than 2 ipowers

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240819_132318_8.jpg

Thigh day today.
🤗
IMG_20240818_191048_8.jpg

There may nave been some unauthorized tong tonguing going on.
😆

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will definitely will have help installing the motor and setting the rear end in...if I see pain heading my way I will assess the situation and get help if needed...this will be a long term project at this point in my life...gotta weld all the manual tranny parts so I can install a 5 speed after cutting the part of the tunnel out for clearance...I'm waiting for my building is sold before I buy the big parts...
The nice thing about your joy coming from the building, is that how long you take to reach the end goal is unimportant.

If you enjoyed this podcast tune in Friday for content like this and more☝️😊

All things come to those who wait, among them death. Anon

oldmaninbc

I watched the show all the time.

Yup.....true comedy.....can't do that today....somebody might be offended.....kind of like tampons in a mend bathroom.....I am offended....
Hey there Mr. Pute, I was old enough to enjoy the Honeymooners, can't say I can remember specific shows but I do remember it being funny. I liked Art Carney's character Ed Norton, I remember him being my favorite.

Days gone by with different attitudes, it seems to me, that yes, it does seem easy for some to get offended. While at the same time, we are flooded with opinions from political leaders, that want us divided through whatever means they can come up with.

Myself, I don't care what you want to do or be, just don't shove it in my face, I have my own beliefs and opinions.

I made a new friend many years back at work. After we finished the evening shift, we would go back to his place, smoke some hash and watch the late show.
One of my favorite memories of that time is the Marx Brothers comedy series of late shows, we would roar with laughter Grucho being my favorite. Grucho was hilarious with his one-liners and yes, he was very offensive but funny as can be.

I like what the one actor said James Garner, "some comedies make you laugh but I like the ones that make you smile."