What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

giggy

Morning everybody, hope all are doing well. If you use a tent, what brand are you using? I'm looking at cloudless by ac infinity, and the vivosun both 3'x3'x72". Got to make changes and clean out the shed so I can get in there with my walker. Gonna grab up some lumber snd get a couple beuuies to build me a ramp to my shed. Would love to hear some input on these tents, I see a lot of different ones.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
😊
That pkg has been a 7 month project sitting on my couch.
It would be a 8 month project but I just got the word from my Commander if that box does not come off the couch soon She would hand deliver it
I called it the procrastination project.
Thats all I am able to say at the moment ☝️
Mr sub is a big procrastinator I think it pays off for him as I get tired of seeing a project laying in the same spot with nothing being done like the three blood pressure readers we have all being out of batteries laying on the kitchen island that is tiny and I am OCD about keeping all the crap off it. They have been laying there going on two weeks so I’m gonna do something about that today. He will see me and say, “I was gonna do that…” and for some reason grudge on me for doing it myself. That’s all I’m able to say at the moment 😳

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Morning everybody, hope all are doing well. If you use a tent, what brand are you using? I'm looking at cloudless by ac infinity, and the vivosun both 3'x3'x72". Got to make changes and clean out the shed so I can get in there with my walker. Gonna grab up some lumber snd get a couple beuuies to build me a ramp to my shed. Would love to hear some input on these tents, I see a lot of different ones.
Good morning Giggy. I was thinking about you yesterday when we were smoking some sweet tarts flower from the seeds that you gave me. Mr sub happened to say, I really like this weed, it tastes good and lasts a long time. (I love it when he compliments my weed which is not often he is also my biggest critic. ) I only had one plant of it but still have a jar of it to smoke from. So glad you are gonna be able to get in you shed soon. Nice to see you this morning 🥰✌️

jokerman

Premium user
Mr sub is a big procrastinator I think it pays off for him as I get tired of seeing a project laying in the same spot with nothing being done like the three blood pressure readers we have all being out of batteries laying on the kitchen island that is tiny and I am OCD about keeping all the crap off it. They have been laying there going on two weeks so I’m gonna do something about that today. He will see me and say, “I was gonna do that…” and for some reason grudge on me for doing it myself. That’s all I’m able to say at the moment 😳
'Pins and needles ,needles and pins.
Its a happy Subie ,that grins Ralph Kramden

jokerman

Premium user
This video popped up in my YouTube feed and I thought it was an interesting video, the kind that a bunch of old stoners like ourselves might find interesting and/or thought provoking. It's not too bad in length just about 12 minutes long and it gives an interesting take on humanity with some surprising facts and figures to put it into the right perspective. Worth the time to view, IMHO.

very interesting, not sure we are supposed to grow up completely

jokerman

Premium user
I have a ac infinity's and one gorilla tent.
The gorilla tent is a great tent and im happy with the AC infinities

jokerman

Premium user
May I sugesst ,perhaps a wittle spanking🙄

giggy

Good morning Giggy. I was thinking about you yesterday when we were smoking some sweet tarts flower from the seeds that you gave me. Mr sub happened to say, I really like this weed, it tastes good and lasts a long time. (I love it when he compliments my weed which is not often he is also my biggest critic. ) I only had one plant of it but still have a jar of it to smoke from. So glad you are gonna be able to get in you shed soon. Nice to see you this morning 🥰✌️
How dank is it? The last time I grew it the filter couldn't get it all, stuff was stout.

oldmaninbc

Good day OF, Last night was cool enough that I got some extra sleep, won't change much but it doesn't make things worse and that is good. It seems sometimes with old age and chronic health issues it's not about getting better, just not about getting worse off and be content with that.

It looks like the downward trend in weather is starting here, that means maybe I'll be more motivated to get things done as one of the busiest times of the year is coming on fast.

The summer lovers won't be encouraged by my words but those who appreciate fall will.:)

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
How dank is it? The last time I grew it the filter couldn't get it all, stuff was stout.
It smokes real good. It’s not a fruity sweet tasting. not Skunky tho. Real pleasant. The plants in the tent were real short with 8-10” colas and had plenty of room so the grow conditions were better than average for me as I always crowd the tent. I’m gonna see if I have any of the seeds left and may go them again if I do. I only got the 1 female out of 3 or four seeds I forget how many now but had other seeds going too looking for females.

oldmaninbc

It smokes real good. It’s not a fruity sweet tasting. not Skunky tho. Real pleasant. The plants in the tent were real short with 8-10” colas and had plenty of room so the grow conditions were better than average for me as I always crowd the tent. I’m gonna see if I have any of the seeds left and may go them again if I do. I only got the 1 female out of 3 or four seeds I forget how many now but had other seeds going too looking for females.
Hell and good day Sub, I always end up crowding my tent as well, question is; do I get more production from a crowded tent or not. My tent is 1m x1m , I see people grow anywhere from 1plant too...I usually grow 5-6 so I am wondering if I should keep it to 4 a plant for each corner.
Have you ever made a comparison in your tent?

oldmaninbc

Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19050576 View attachment 19050577

A mostly clear day starting at 57F and predicted to reach 78F.

Alas, the instructions for programming a Ford smart key were not written for their Focus EV, so I was unable to program the new fob. I just got notice that the programmer for the Jeep fobs just shipped.

After looking more closely, I also decided to hire someone to pressure wash the roof and then treat it for moss. The roofs are a steep 60 degree angle, 2 stories tall, our 26' ladder is clumsy, heavy, and awkward for me to handle, plus at 80+ years old I don't bounce as well as I once did

Off to the gym this morning first thing and then a search for an automotive locksmith and a roof cleaning contractor.
Good day GW, I spent some time in the hospital back aways, my roommate was a man in his mid-seventies or so. He fell of his roof and broke is pelvis. Everyone who came into visit him asked, what is a man your age doing up on a roof?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
It was grown in the house I filter into the same room. Only strong smell with any weed I’ve grown in that tent is when I open the tent.
I have a new strain that I have never grown Demon Fruit. Smells line a flower bouquet. They are just short of 3 weeks in flower.

I know nothing about this strain except it is tarantula crossed with? I got this from a vendor at MP. Don’t even remember who he is.

It is definitely an Indica dominant strain. Looking and smelling like a winner.

Latest posts

Latest posts