What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Yes that and bread was a snack many of day and night for me. Maybe even kept the boys away. I like onions too. Thick raw onions sliced between butter bread yum 😳
I ate Italian bread from Prestanos a bakery in Selden for over 65 years.
I did work for both of their bakeries.
I had the keys to one in Rocky Point.
I watched the store and checked in and kept a capt. log daily when they were on vacation.
I reported someone was eating those Greek fig cookies and by the time they came back a tray of them disappeared.
I noticed some pignoli cookies went missing too.
My Father worked on gas ovens and also had bakeries as customers.
They would call him and I would go and did damage there too☝️

jokerman

Premium user
Negative on the lamb ,i wanted to bbq it
but shes a raining
perhaps a grill cheese with bacon and tomatoes
here was one of our tomatos who gave them selves up for my better good.
Subie ,do you notice anything in this picture?
1724024780523.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Hey Boo ☝️
How are you and da boys doing?
That’s a loaded question Joe… Thursday, I was made aware I have an aneurysm close to my heart, and my doctor thinks the problem with my legs is a blood clot. Other than that, I’m getting along ok… Ivan is the most amazing puppy I’ve ever had any proves it every day.my vet said she’s never seen a dog is black as Ivan. He is totally black head to toe… dutch seems to be getting weaker by the day and when he goes out, I have to go after him and let him know it’s time to come in because he can’t hear me anymore. It’s heartbreaking to see him. Try to stand up on floor… I now feed him while he’s laying down because he can’t hold his back end up. He’s losing an inordinate amount of hair and he’s got dry skin that’s falling out on the floor… I won’t let him suffer, but I really don’t know how I’m going to make the decision to have him put down… as before, my Vet will come over to my house when the time comes. I want Dutch to be as comfortable as he possibly can for as long as he can.

jokerman

Premium user
That’s a loaded question Joe… Thursday, I was made aware I have an aneurysm close to my heart, and my doctor thinks the problem with my legs is a blood clot. Other than that, I’m getting along ok… Ivan is the most amazing puppy I’ve ever had any proves it every day.my vet said she’s never seen a dog is black as Ivan. He is totally black head to toe… dutch seems to be getting weaker by the day and when he goes out, I have to go after him and let him know it’s time to come in because he can’t hear me anymore. It’s heartbreaking to see him. Try to stand up on floor… I now feed him while he’s laying down because he can’t hold his back end up. He’s losing an inordinate amount of hair and he’s got dry skin that’s falling out on the floor… I won’t let him suffer, but I really don’t know how I’m going to make the decision to have him put down… as before, my Vet will come over to my house when the time comes. I want Dutch to be as comfortable as he possibly can for as long as he can.
Thats what we did, and never left his side.
A blood clot FFS !
Any visual signs?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
This is the car that’s going to have all those goodies stuff in it eventually…

I’ve done a lot of research about what goes through a dog‘s mind at the end of his life and the one constant that I’ve read is that I need to be there with him so he doesn’t feel afraid or alone. I’m not sure how I’m gonna deal with Ivan and how he reacts to Dutch's passing… Ivan truly adores Dutch…

I don’t have any over symptoms, but I’m dealing with quite a few issues. My legs feel like they’re made out of lead and just a thought of having an aneurysm close to my heart it’s not something I really care to deal with. I’ve had the shit kicked out of me too many times to be going through this stuff again…

Goldhedge

I feel flames of fire roaring thru my loins when I watch this☝️

Probably said this before, but I went to a music camp and shared a room with a guy who loved garlic.

He was there before I arrived. When I brought my gear into the room it was PHEW! As in "PEE EWE!"

It smelled so bad I thought a homeless person moved in!

Worse than dirty socks and stinky trench foot feet.

It took 3 days to finally air the place out. I didn't know it was garlic until near the last day when in the chow line he bemoaned that they didn't serve any garlic and he "Loved garlic!"

Don't get me wrong, I like garlic as an enhancement to a dish, but there's a thing such as too much!!

I think he at whole garlic cloves like candy. I'm sure he was single and lived alone. No women I know would get near a guy like that!!!

jokerman

Premium user
Probably said this before, but I went to a music camp and shared a room with a guy who loved garlic.

He was there before I arrived. When I brought my gear into the room it was PHEW! As in "PEE EWE!"

It smelled so bad I thought a homeless person moved in!

Worse than dirty socks and stinky trench foot feet.

It took 3 days to finally air the place out. I didn't know it was garlic until near the last day when in the chow line he bemoaned that they didn't serve any garlic and he "Loved garlic!"

Don't get me wrong, I like garlic as an enhancement to a dish, but there's a thing such as too much!!

I think he at whole garlic cloves like candy. I'm sure he was single and lived alone. No women I know would get near a guy like that!!!
those women get all warm over the tofu boys

Magu🌈

Nice size! What is their temperament like?

The Charolais became popular after we moved to town and stopped raising cattle. Most of the beef cows growing up were Herford or Angus.

We raised Jersey calves from our one milk cow, hoping for another heifer, but always got bulls and I raised a registered Aberdeen Angus bull for my FFA project.
Our cows are quiet and gentle. They know where they should be and where they should not be so if they have enough grass and water they stay on their own land.

Latest posts

Latest posts