What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Just got banned again on YT for a day.
Some chimp caused trouble and was beatin on a employee and some young wrestler stepped in and subdued the animal.
I would have rather see the wrester put his thumb up to the second joint in the losers eye.
All I said was break his neck
So violent. I didn’t even know you could get kicked off. YT.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - the joint birthdays 🎂 of my sister Wendy and her new husband Alan went well - out in their lovely bungalow in West Sussex - an area full of country roads and lanes - all in this very green and pleasant land - the weather was perfect too with the heat peaking at 75F/25C - a light breeze - and it cooled off nicely as the evening wore on - we stayed the night 🌙 - my son camping out in a tent in the garden - and me and the Mrs crashing around 10pm with Loki - in the guest room - my daughter on the couch 🛋 - and I slept till 4am - got up same time as Wendy my sis - whereupon we both waked and baked in her stoner shed - tucked away in the back of the garden -

- Loki the mutt pup loved it - because there were 4 other dogs 🐕 there - chasing and playing around in the beautiful garden that surrounded the house - plenty to eat and drink - I even had one glass of Proseco (Italian Sparkling Wine) - and ate burgers and sausages with my wife's potato salad - many desserts 🍨 were there too - apple pie with cream and fruit cake and brownies too - amongst many other foods and sweets 😋

It was real nice to catch up with several relatives - and old friends of the family - that I hadn't seen for ages - my Aunty Elaine was there too - she's 88 years old now - but still in good shape - she went to school with my Mum - who passed in 2009 - and we talked for a while about her - both of us missing her dearly still after all these years -

Came home on the train from Pulborough to Clapham Junction - then changed trains for Surbiton - Loki slept soundly in my lap for most all of the journey - and didn't have a 'Whoopsie' on the train or the platforms - GOOD BOY!

2024-08-1819.53.118947237071556249396.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

jokerman

Premium user
Well - the joint birthdays 🎂 of my sister Wendy and her new husband Alan went well - out in their lovely bungalow in West Sussex - an area full of country roads and lanes - all in this very green and pleasant land - the weather was perfect too with the heat peaking at 75F/25C - a light breeze - and it cooled off nicely as the evening wore on - we stayed the night 🌙 - my son camping out in a tent in the garden - and me and the Mrs crashing around 10pm with Loki - in the guest room - my daughter on the couch 🛋 - and I slept till 4am - got up same time as Wendy my sis - whereupon we both waked and baked in her stoner shed - tucked away in the back of the garden -

- Loki the mutt pup loved it - because there were 4 other dogs 🐕 there - chasing and playing around in the beautiful garden that surrounded the house - plenty to eat and drink - I even had one glass of Proseco (Italian Sparkling Wine) - and ate burgers and sausages with my wife's potato salad - many desserts 🍨 were there too - apple pie with cream and fruit cake and brownies too - amongst many other foods and sweets 😋

It was real nice to catch up with several relatives - and old friends of the family - that I hadn't seen for ages - my Aunty Elaine was there too - she's 88 years old now - but still in good shape - she went to school with my Mum - who passed in 2009 - and we talked for a while about her - both of us missing her dearly still after all these years -

Came home on the train from Pulborough to Clapham Junction - then changed trains for Surbiton - Loki slept soundly in my lap for most all of the journey - and didn't have a 'Whoopsie' on the train or the platforms - GOOD BOY!

View attachment 19050307
welcome back we thought you got lost😊

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like to stuff them down my pantlegs.
😆

So two guys were talking and one lamented that he was having trouble picking up girls at the beach, so his friend advised him to put a potato in his pants.

He did so, but alas he had no better luck, and after relaying this to his friend, his friend replied, "The potato goes in the front."

Potato.jpg

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

View attachment 19050307
Sounds like you had a great time 👍 How far in England did you have to travel?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
welcome back we thought you got lost😊
Nope - didn't get lost - just spent some time interacting in the real world - rather than the virtual world - enjoying the summer - a bit of travel - and the company of family and friends -

Now I'm back ensconed on my flowering balcony - enjoying the scents and movements of my plants - as the sun goes down - listening to my son practicing on his guitar - feeling fine 🙂 👍 -
2024-08-1820.12.26333922352281842172.jpg
2024-08-1820.14.123286699038932283892.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi GW..where do you come up with these photos:) if you would like to sit in on my therapy sessions your quite welcome:)

Hope all is well in Oregon. Do you and the wife have a fall outing that is yearly?
I was thinking I might like to go to one of the fall fairs. There is one not too far from here and there would be no high speed highways to drive on. It's only about an hours drive. For a small village fair it attracts thousands of people.
Good morning Old Man!

I collected the photos off the internet over the years.

Ummmmm, what kind of therapy? Which of this thread's doctors, fathers of doctors, therapists, fathers and grandfathers of therapists, and EMT's or their roommates are already sitting in?

I personally had to pass Red Cross First Aid to get my Senior Lifesaving and Water Safety Aid rating, so I could be a Lifeguard, if that helps.

We have gone to the Oregon Country Fair and Grayfox goes to the annual Shakespearian Festival, but not lately because of limitations on walking due to my lower back. We have also gone to the annual Waterfront Blues Festival.