What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
So I am reading and seeing up close very good with my left eye and see good distance with my right. It’s kinda different and takes a bit of getting use to but the doc says my brain will adjust. I can at least see to drive now street signs are not blurry. My latest eye is still dilated a bit as they had to use some strong solution on me but it seems to be getting better. i have to do drops every 2 hours which should be less soon. I think it was worth it. Not having to wear glasses is so weird for me still. I haven’t tried the new eyes out at night yet to see how night vision is.
I kinda went thru the same thing when I got only one contact on my strong eye and left the weaker one to read close.
They called it monocular vision.
The dr said go home and kinda focus on something as much as you can like kinda visual therapy.
I went home ,got on my favorite site on the internet and focused strongly.
In 2 minutes I adjusted perfectly😊

jokerman

Premium user

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I kinda went thru the same thing when I got only one contact on my strong eye and left the weaker one to read close.
They called it monocular vision.
The dr said go home and kinda focus on something as much as you can like kinda visual therapy.
I went home ,got on my favorite site on the internet and focused strongly.
In 2 minutes I adjusted perfectly😊
I had contacts like that too a while back. Couldn’t always use them in an industrial environment but your right, I got use to them. Just hated putting them in and out. This is just like that feeling. I think I will adapt but wish I could see everything equal with both eyes.

oldmaninbc

Try this one

Hi Sub, good day to you.

I have always enjoyed Joe Cocker accept when I seen him live, he was so out of it, couldn't remember the words to his songs. He went behind the big speakers and vomited. About half the performance was ok and the rest of the time I don't think he knew what he was doing. It was a sad performance from a great entertainer.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hi Sub, good day to you.

I have always enjoyed Joe Cocker accept when I seen him live, he was so out of it, couldn't remember the words to his songs. He went behind the big speakers and vomited. About half the performance was ok and the rest of the time I don't think he knew what he was doing. It was a sad performance from a great entertainer.
I went to a David Allen Coe concert once and got my money back because he was drunk as shit and couldn’t remember or sing.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Just throw them in their! I works great on buds, larf, everything.
Not everything. I like the way they look better this way
IMG_0406.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Hi GW..where do you come up with these photos:) if you would like to sit in on my therapy sessions your quite welcome:)

Hope all is well in Oregon. Do you and the wife have a fall outing that is yearly?
I was thinking I might like to go to one of the fall fairs. There is one not too far from here and there would be no high speed highways to drive on. It's only about an hours drive. For a small village fair it attracts thousands of people.

oldmaninbc

Moving another plant into the dry/cure tent….will cut back to one light in flower as well.

Will be a few week’s before the next round is ready to flip. Good timing….I need to move my efforts into the trimming that’s in front of me.

Also the veggie garden nee a lot of attention right now. Busy time of year for me.

Hello and good day Mr.Pute, same here, from now to into Sept. there are many projects that need to be taken care of.
Same thing every year, accept I am getting older and slower, each year.

I am already driving myself up a tree over deciding if I should add dolomite to my different soil than I normally use. I dislike this kind of change.

oldmaninbc

For a old fart me thinks its pretty cool to see all the places ,dogs growing ,open plains .cattle,horses,roads that go on forever,rain forrest weed plants ,Pictures of bears ,turkeys.bobcats, ,Unc Walt ,Big☝️
We saw what would have been a disastrous fire almost of Biblical proportion in the state of Montanna until one Man stepped in and saved the state ,then ate a nice lunch, his only reward.
That's Montana's Man...dogzter

jokerman

Premium user
I had contacts like that too a while back. Couldn’t always use them in an industrial environment but your right, I got use to them. Just hated putting them in and out. This is just like that feeling. I think I will adapt but wish I could see everything equal with both eyes.
I am embarred to say I have kept soft contact lenses in for a month.
I never had a problem ,and never missed a snack sighting ,never

Latest posts

Latest posts