What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
1724000910522.png

BubbasPlace

I got shingles when I first moved to Georgia in my 30s. Maybe the stress of the whole move I’m not sure but it was not fun. I have had three separate prescriptions for it and never cashed them in too afraid to take it. I’ve only taken the flu vax once which was in my 20s. Got sick enough to have to move in with my mom for a week to take care of me. I did take the first two Covid vacs as I was taking care of my SIL who had cancer and his doc suggested it. Even tho I had not planned to go near it, I did it for him and his family. I would have given him a lung Or traded my old life for his young one at the time. Mr sub or I have never got covid so far and I’m knocking on wood now but we have not been in many crowds at all since Covid. I’ve only been sick once since Covid last year Mr sub brought home a cold from the elementary school where he volunteered and I had a cough for 3 months but I am prone to respiratory issues. So I’m still afraid to try the shingles vax to answer your question.
me too. Vaccine bad....

BubbasPlace

The tops were just so easy to trim. I didn’t want to lose any of the nice goodies in the bowl trimmer. I was saving these lower buds to try it out. I’ve not used it yet and don’t really care about bag appeal but just am not convinced yet that the buds would not lose something going through that torture 😊. I do plan to use it soon tho maybe even today depending on what’s going on here and will post it on my garden page and maybe a quick pic on this thread too
Just throw them in their! I works great on buds, larf, everything.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Speaking of Sunday mornings, SubGirl, how is your vision coming along - especially the corrected misshaped eye? Very curious to know if you're continuing to see and make steady improvement. That's now on my wish list, too .. :)
So I am reading and seeing up close very good with my left eye and see good distance with my right. It’s kinda different and takes a bit of getting use to but the doc says my brain will adjust. I can at least see to drive now street signs are not blurry. My latest eye is still dilated a bit as they had to use some strong solution on me but it seems to be getting better. i have to do drops every 2 hours which should be less soon. I think it was worth it. Not having to wear glasses is so weird for me still. I haven’t tried the new eyes out at night yet to see how night vision is.