What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

Is that a pillow stuffed under that expensive shirt, or what? If you are walking with any resolve six miles should whittle that away in a few months time. Right? Maybe quicken the pace. I can only surmise that your diet is really leaving something to be desired. Speaking of health, how are you doing with your various medical appointments? Have you scheduled any of them, and are you following through? You should start making and checking off a weekly to do list so that you cannot just ignore or intentionally forget what you need and should be doing. Make a checklist. Then check off your tasks. Below it make reminders for the appointments you have. Your health should be Priority #1.

Last edited:

Old Uncle Ben

Anyone remember Jock, Positronics, Brother Grimm and Posi. O. Haze? Walk down memory lane.

My 1998 cross of some Positronics are growing well after 26 years of cold storage!

Be well.....

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Is that a pillow stufed under that expensive shirt, or what? If you are walking with any reslvee six miles should whittle that away in a few months time. Risht? Maybe quicken the pace. I can only surmise that your diet is really leaving something to be desired. Speaking of health, how are you doing with your various medical appointments? Have you scheduled any of them, and are you following through? You should start making and checking off a weekly to do list so that you cannot just ignore or intentionally forget what you need and should be doing. Make a checklist. And then check off your tasks. And below it make remnders for the appointments you have. Your health should be Priority #1.
Words to live by….you should listen

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
The pups will be 8 months old on the 29th of this month.
Bubba weighs 116# Baby is 110# this morning.
Wonder when we will hit the 300# of dogchow a month mark?
😂
Finally found a holster that will fit the new pistol and surprisingly it is well made and really inexpensive as far as leather rigs go.
Kind of hot today gonna hit 82 ffs.
Not much else happening here today hopefully.
😆

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Is that a pillow stuffed under that expensive shirt, or what? If you are walking with any resolve six miles should whittle that away in a few months time. Right? Maybe quicken the pace. I can only surmise that your diet is really leaving something to be desired. Speaking of health, how are you doing with your various medical appointments? Have you scheduled any of them, and are you following through? You should start making and checking off a weekly to do list so that you cannot just ignore or intentionally forget what you need and should be doing. Make a checklist. Then check off your tasks. Below it make reminders for the appointments you have. Your health should be Priority #1.

I need to listen to this advice too.

I do enjoy shoving a pillow up my Tshirt though. It's been a while, so I may go and do it now for a giggle.

jokerman

Premium user
The pups will be 8 months old on the 29th of this month.
Bubba weighs 116# Baby is 110# this morning.
Wonder when we will hit the 300# of dogchow a month mark?
😂
Finally found a holster that will fit the new pistol and surprisingly it is well made and really inexpensive as far as leather rigs go.
Kind of hot today gonna hit 82 ffs.
Not much else happening here today hopefully.
😆
If Bubba gets any bigger you and your new gun and holster can ride him into town😊☝️

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I like to stuff them down my pantlegs.
😆
stuffed sock works well

1724000267684.png

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I paid probably about the same price as I would for Fox Farm but when you look at the quality of the Sea Soil I would have to say you get more bang for your buck. The Sea Soil Compost is aged for about 2 years before going on the market and smells like sweet earth. The owner of the company says he plants his tomatoes in containers with Sea Soil and never adds anything for the entire grow.
The salesman told me that this what is popular with cannabis growers, so I will give it a try and hope for the best. Fox Farm never smells like soil. I will add some earth Worm Castings, as well.

I will treat the new Sea Soil like FF add some perlite as it is dense I will probably had some dolomite but I need to question that. The salesman says there is no need to add extra fertilizer at the start and grow in it as you would with FF.

Hopefully it all works out, you will see photos of the grow.

Hope your day is going well.
I don't think of dolomite lime as a fertilizer even though it does provide some micro nutrients. I think of it more as just a ph buffer to help keep the ph in that good range for soil. Of course whether you need that or not all depends on what fertilizer if any, that you feed with.

Last edited:

BudToaster

Veteran
my bro went from BMI 30 to mine at BMI 21. 10000 steps a day (walking the dog) and switched to carnivore. took about 6 months. he heard me about the jab, too.