What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Proud father….
Whose your daddy?

Whose your daddy.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Moving another plant into the dry/cure tent….will cut back to one light in flower as well.

Will be a few week’s before the next round is ready to flip. Good timing….I need to move my efforts into the trimming that’s in front of me.

Also the veggie garden nee a lot of attention right now. Busy time of year for me.

jokerman

Premium user
This was interesting to me .
After watching it I thought with the group we have here we could have done it,reduced the cost by 23% than any others.
We would be in Italy ( The Motherland) and I could get my cousin Aldo to cater it😊
We all would be rolling in the dough (pizza)
The capt of this ship was trying to get some time alone with a lady and ran ashore and was off the boat first!
In a Italian jail now and forced to eat non Italian TV dinners

jokerman

Premium user
For a old fart me thinks its pretty cool to see all the places ,dogs growing ,open plains .cattle,horses,roads that go on forever,rain forrest weed plants ,Pictures of bears ,turkeys.bobcats, ,Unc Walt ,Big☝️
We saw what would have been a disastrous fire almost of Biblical proportion in the state of Montanna until one Man stepped in and saved the state ,then ate a nice lunch, his only reward.