What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Yeah, that's the forever stamp which costs whatever it does when you buy them but if the cost of that stamp goes up then the value of the stamp goes up for those already bought but not used. So for example if the cost when you buy some if 40 cents but then the cost of the stamp is raised to 50 cents after you buy them, then the stamps you paid 40 cents for are now worth 50 cents. It's kind of like earning interest on the stamps you buy but then save to use in the future.
My Honey works for a sprinkler co in buisness for 40 years.
When they do a mailing of 5k it costs $3400 in stamps

Unca Walt

420club
I can relate to the adrenalin rush! I got pumped doing a short field landing during high buffeting winds and at one point was standing on one wingtip just above the runway, but did manage to straighten it up and get it back on the ground without breaking it.

Once I taxied and parked the plane, when I started to step out to tie it down, my leg wouldn't bear my weight.
OK -- One more washer-biter to relate. I dunno if you are familiar with Boca Raton Airplane Patch, but it is was uncontrolled and very frequently there were really strong winds from the ocean at 90deg to the runway.

Well, it wasn't too bad when I took my mama up in a rented Cessna 152 "21Hotel". We flew out over the swamp and saw the always-paired bomb craters, and other kewl stuff.

Awright time to go back to Boca. I was heading to enter the pattern, and I saw the wind had gotten up... to about 25-30mph crosswind. Jeez.

Curdled my sperm.

My mama was having a wonderful time exclaiming how much different things looked sideways from the air... while I was pinching those washers from the seat.

I came in at 60, with the left wheel only touching, and the wingtip a foot or so from real trubble. Managed to bleed off enough speed eventually to get off the runway. Footnote: IIRC Boca runway is tad over a mile. And of course, a Spam Can can land in 500 feet.

But I used half the length of that runway that day.

Unca Walt

420club
Yeah, I forgot my face diaper too when I went to the airport. That MUST have been my mistake, lmfao. :p
I went a different route. I attacked. This is the mask I wore:

1723905482950.jpeg

Feel free to copy it and resize it to your own needs.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Another thing I thought about is just cutting the roots to a minimal volume instead of cutting the whole plant to dry.

Since you are allowed to own 3 living plants. No matter how big.

So basically you let that "living plant" die slowly, but you could get it back to live when cutting the plant down to the lower leaves so it could regenerate when given water and light...

Just some strange thoughts I had while beeing high 🤣
There is an important piece of info missing from the calculatons. That being, just how likely would it be that someone will ever come around to count the number of plants or weigh the amount of harvested bud? Most states here have an unrealistic limit on total number of plants that don't take in factors like keeping mothers for clones or starting more plants from seed then you plan on harvesting to allow you to cull any males. Most people here tend to treat those limits like suggestions because with a population of around 330 Million, going around verifying things like plant numbers and such is just too impractical. Therefore as long as you are careful not to do anything to draw enough attention to give police a chance to come in and discover the actual numbers, you're good to go.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
🤣🤣🤣
Sorry for my bad English. Which languages do you speak despite English?

In german you can actually say "country's summer" and everybody knows that you are talking about summers in this country. It's a common term.
Basically "summers in germany" are short and often rainy.
Albanian, Cambodian and Mexican Summers(!!!) are great for growing weed imho.

By photoperiodic I mean strains that go into flower when days are shortening.
German growers use the terms "photos" for those normal strains and "autos" for those with ruderalis crossed in.
How do you call those normal strains to differ from the automatic flowering ones?

Fast finishing sativas are hard to find...
Hey Ziv -- Don't get me wrong. It's me whut is iggerunt. You guys can talk that stuff to each other, and it goes right over my head.

Lemme introduce myself: I failed at growing weed. Totally. I know nothing of the culture, never having seen -- or even knew anyone who had seen real marijuana. <-- Military fambly. I was born (on probation) in 1940. So I din' miss the bus, the bus did not come by my town. NOBODY in town did weed.

You may find this as hard to swallow as a soap sandwich, but while I have "seen the elephant" in ways you never will, I remain without a clue about 50% of the time when youse start talking "hybrid genie/whack ditto flower".

Lookit this for instance:

"Fast finishing sativas are hard to find..." <-- That is clearly a sentence in good English.

But the gerund "finishing", while obviously proper, defies me due to my iggerunts as the what the heck defines "finishing" <-- (eg: color? height? half a dozen more traits perhaps known only to the Emperor?)

Anyway, buy my novels, willya? I need the 99 cents I get for a sale.

Latest posts

Latest posts