What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
good morning

a local rancher here runs a good size cow calf operation

every year about this time the ranchers cut the young bulls and brand all the new cattle

then the big rancher , who also owns a lot of properties in and around town , invites the town to his big Nut Fry and maybe 30-40 people show up and eat bulls nuts

I have not attended 1 of his nut fries in 16 years , Fock that schitt

I find it insulting , he ain’t doing anyone a favor by serving them up some bulls nuts

if he didnt have his nut fry , they would throw all those bulls testicles out for the coyotes and critters..where the nuts belong

if he really wanted to be generous , then why doesn’t he serve up some t-bones and prime rib?..

because all we are worth are bulls nuts so feck that bullshit

hell , I would even go for a cheese burger

Unca Walt

420club
While we are on the subject:

1723898531846.png

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Closest I ever came was because I was doing touch-and-goes in a Cessna 152 and I was too casually following a fargin Air Force (humongous) transport plane...

When I was at about ten feet in altitude my little Spam Can ran into a fargin vacuum from the wing vortexes. My comfortable landing posture changed in a tenth of a second to nose down.

Not a chance to do anything but think: OHSHIT! And the front wheel took the entire weight of me and the rest of the plane. I was looking straight down at the runway.

The prop could not have been more than an inch above the concrete, when the plane bounced up UNHARMED. The nose wheel had somehow held.

I watched my distancing damned carefully after that, you can rest assured.

I, however, think I may have peed a little.
I can relate to the adrenalin rush! I got pumped doing a short field landing during high buffeting winds and at one point was standing on one wingtip just above the runway, but did manage to straighten it up and get it back on the ground without breaking it.

Once I taxied and parked the plane, when I started to step out to tie it down, my leg wouldn't bear my weight.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also try not to imagine it. Only comes up in a memory when someone asks if I ever had pig brains. My grandmother would cook chicken heads and my grandfather would suck the brains out of the eyesockets. She cooked the feet too.
I've eaten cow, pig, chicken, and squirrel brains.
good morning

a local rancher here runs a good size cow calf operation

every year about this time the ranchers cut the young bulls and brand all the new cattle

then the big rancher , who also owns a lot of properties in and around town , invites the town to his big Nut Fry and maybe 30-40 people show up and eat bulls nuts

I have not attended 1 of his nut fries in 16 years , Fock that schitt

I find it insulting , he ain’t doing anyone a favor by serving them up some bulls nuts

if he didnt have his nut fry , they would throw all those bulls testicles out for the coyotes and critters..where the nuts belong

if he really wanted to be generous , then why doesn’t he serve up some t-bones and prime rib?..

because all we are worth are bulls nuts so feck that bullshit

hell , I would even go for a cheese burger
Enough of this treacle, how do you really feel?

cola

While we are on the subject:

View attachment 19049685
Don;t count your blessings until the ducks are all lined up first.
Went to the airport a couple weeks ago to pick up a friend.
In the baggage area some folks appeared to be noticeably sick.
A few days later, I was on my back with a whopping headache.
Felt like I needed to puke, and wished I coulda, like with the flu.
No hurl, just spinning nausea sickness & headache lying in bed.
I didn't dare drive, and could not have, given I was just spinning.

Bottom line, two weeks later and my headache is almost gone.
I mean serious, pounding, debilitating headache the first 2-3 days.
You do not want to get this newest beast. Trust me. I am not vaxed.
And have no plans now or the future to do so. But this bad boy is
real, and if you get it, anything like me, you will know it. Started with
runny nose and slight wheeziness and inability to take deep breaths.
Then morphed into the spinning headache dragon monster beast. :confused:

Zivilpolizist

Veteran
See what I mean, people??

Buncha fargin scientists. Just that sentence told me that apparently, there is something called a periodic photoperiodic (WTF izzat??) sativa that (GET THIS!) "...finish in German summers".

Not Swiss, Albanian, Cambodian, Mexican... gotta be seeds that "finish" only in German summers.

These things (seeds? plants? root cuttings?) are "hard to find". <-- I imagine so. Last I heard, photoperiodic Finisher Fossils were only found in rock strata in Finland.

Makes me feel like Alley Oop watching rockets coming down, landing on those X's.
🤣🤣🤣
Sorry for my bad English. Which languages do you speak despite English?

In german you can actually say "country's summer" and everybody knows that you are talking about summers in this country. It's a common term.
Basically "summers in germany" are short and often rainy.
Albanian, Cambodian and Mexican Summers(!!!) are great for growing weed imho.

By photoperiodic I mean strains that go into flower when days are shortening.
German growers use the terms "photos" for those normal strains and "autos" for those with ruderalis crossed in.
How do you call those normal strains to differ from the automatic flowering ones?

Fast finishing sativas are hard to find...

We killed a hog every year when I was a kid on our farm for the freezer along with a bull chickens… my momma use to make souse out of it which I’ve tried once only. It was very sour. Also that night usually the night of the kill or the next day she would cook up the mountain oysters for my dad with some scrambled eggs. Never tried that don’t see myself ever trying them. You ever had mountain oysters Z?
Nope, I've only tried mutton balls.
Not that bad if you do not think about what you are eating while you are eating it.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We killed a hog every year when I was a kid on our farm for the freezer along with a bull chickens… my momma use to make souse out of it which I’ve tried once only. It was very sour. Also that night usually the night of the kill or the next day she would cook up the mountain oysters for my dad with some scrambled eggs. Never tried that don’t see myself ever trying them. You ever had mountain oysters Z?
I've never eaten mountain oysters.

We cut our pigs and calves when they were still young, so their testicles weren't all that big. The accepted gospel was that if you left them until slaughter, it would taint the flavor of the meat.

On the calves, we used an Elastrator, which puts a heavy rubber band around the scrotum and the testicles just wither and fall off.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Looking at a Bengal kitten, what do all you cat people know about these, please?
I don't know very much about them other then they are a stunningly beautiful cat due to there coat/markings. The only other thing I know is heresay which is that they are friendly and playful and that they get along with people of all ages as well as other pets.

Latest posts

Latest posts