What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I also try not to imagine it. Only comes up in a memory when someone asks if I ever had pig brains. My grandmother would cook chicken heads and my grandfather would suck the brains out of the eyesockets. She cooked the feet too.
You aint scarring me Subie G
I grew up with Italians who ate capucel lambs head, goat head, tripe and my Aunt Annas shitty sauce☝️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
🤣🤣🤣
Sorry for my bad English. Which languages do you speak despite English?

In german you can actually say "country's summer" and everybody knows that you are talking about summers in this country. It's a common term.
Basically "summers in germany" are short and often rainy.
Albanian, Cambodian and Mexican Summers(!!!) are great for growing weed imho.

By photoperiodic I mean strains that go into flower when days are shortening.
German growers use the terms "photos" for those normal strains and "autos" for those with ruderalis crossed in.
How do you call those normal strains to differ from the automatic flowering ones?

Fast finishing sativas are hard to find...

Nope, I've only tried mutton balls.
Not that bad if you do not think about what you are eating while you are eating it.
OMG mutton balls has got to be the worst balls ever I would think 🤣😂🤪

Z you may try the CapJunky x Cinderella 99 strain that just finished up in my tent. The first plant finished flower at only 8 weeks. The shortest ripe I’ve ever had which surprised me as the leaves seem to be very sativa. I was expecting the longest. We are just trying an early sample before curing and I can tell it’s pretty good already. It did grow tall in my tent and was a bit hard to manage but I gave a clone to my daughter when I was trimming before I put them in flower who is growing it outside in a pot and it’s a very beautiful plant for outside. I did top hers so it wouldn’t get outta control high.
we call them photos and autos here too. @Unca Walt just needs a weed dictionary 😂🤣😂

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Agree, to big to fail. But something needs to be done sooner than later.
Agreed although there are no good solutions. The best I've heard of is to raise the cap on what gets taxed from income so that the wealthy are contributing much more then they are now with a cap at somewhere in the ballpark of 150K. The problem though is that would only work if there remains the same max limit on what gets paid out. Of course that would meet much resistance because anyone who has to pay more in will rightly expect that to translate into a higher payout. It would also be hard on employers since they usually match what is withheld from the employee. The next best option is to extend the retirement age by several years since people are living longer and working longer then the age set originally with the program. People already collecting wouldn't mind since they would be unaffected but people to young to collect would resent having to wait longer. Especially those close to the current retirement age.

What really needs to happen is a sharp increase in people earning large saleries close to the max withholding and/or just more people working which means more paying in. That then would increase the size of the trustfund but it would only extend the time the program remains solvent not fix the problem. The only other thing I can think of is a way that the money going into the trustfund is invested in some way so that it can earn even more money rather then just sitting in an account used for the payouts. Of course the big problem there is that any investment involves a certain amount of risk but with so many people depending on the money there is no amount of risk that would be acceptable.

That leaves the best solution being that upon reaching retirement age people are given the opportunity to be given a beautiful, peaceful, happy death so that they can be turned into Soylent Green to feed the masses in a horrible dystopian future. Soylent Green is people! :biggrin:

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
You aint scarring me Subie G
I grew up with Italians who ate capucel lambs head, goat head, tripe and my Aunt Annas shitty sauce☝️
How bout mutton ballz like Z eats. OMG

I too have eaten a lot of different meat covered in delicious pasta sauce not questioning what it was. My best friend when I was growing up was from an Italian family who had rabbit with pasta and sauce every Saturday. I tried to be there every Saturday. She had a bunch of brothers and one sister. They taught me all the cool stuff in life.
‘I don’t care for goat or lamb/sheep. I do however have several wool sweaters that I love 😊

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Agred although there are no good solutions. The best I've heard of is to raise the cap on what gets taxed from income so that the wealthy are contributing much more then they are now with a cap at somewhere in the ballpark of 150K. The problem though is that would only work if there remains the same max limit on what gets paid out. Of course that would meet much resistance because anyone who has to pay more in will rightly expect that to translate into a higher payout. It would also be hard on employers since they usually match what is withheld from the employee. The next best option is to extend the retirement age by several years since people are living longer and working longer then the age set originally with the program. People already collecting wouldn't mind since they would be unaffected but people to young to collect would resent having to wait longer. Especially those close to the current retirement age.

What really needs to happen is a sharp increase in people earning large saleries close to the max withholding and/or just more people working which means more paying in. That then would increase the size of the trustfund but it would only extend the time the program remains solvent not fix the problem. The only other thing I can think of is a way that the money going into the trustfund is invested in some way so that it can earn even more money rather then just sitting in an account used for the payouts. Of course the big problem there is that any investment involves a certain amount of risk but with so many people depending on the money there is no amount of risk that would be acceptable.

That leaves the best solution being that upon reaching retirement age people are given the opportunity to be given a beautiful, peaceful, happy death so that they can be turned into Soylent Green to feed the masses in a horrible dystopian future. Soylent Green is people! :biggrin:
Send in the trucks ….riot in the streets…..

HempKat

Veteran
Not me. Only baklava 🤪. I guess some seeds could be slipped into baklava pretty easy tho. He will have to wait till Easter. 😂🤣😂
It would depend on the laws of the countries where it's being shipped from and to. I read somewhere recently that it is no longer illegal to ship seed in the US, so that solves half the problem leaving the only possible snag being the laws of the country being shipped to. Of course people could just keep doing what we've been doing for years and ship the seed where they are hidden inside something else.

jokerman

Premium user
How bout mutton ballz like Z eats. OMG

I too have eaten a lot of different meat covered in delicious pasta sauce not questioning what it was. My best friend when I was growing up was from an Italian family who had rabbit with pasta and sauce every Saturday. I tried to be there every Saturday. She had a bunch of brothers and one sister. They taught me all the cool stuff in life.
‘I don’t care for goat or lamb/sheep. I do however have several wool sweaters that I love 😊
As we speak Subie G I haves a butterflied leg of lamb marinating
You heard the poem
"Mary had a little lamb ,and it was delicious with mint jelly"

jokerman

Premium user
OMG mutton balls has got to be the worst balls ever I would think 🤣😂🤪

Z you may try the CapJunky x Cinderella 99 strain that just finished up in my tent. The first plant finished flower at only 8 weeks. The shortest ripe I’ve ever had which surprised me as the leaves seem to be very sativa. I was expecting the longest. We are just trying an early sample before curing and I can tell it’s pretty good already. It did grow tall in my tent and was a bit hard to manage but I gave a clone to my daughter when I was trimming before I put them in flower who is growing it outside in a pot and it’s a very beautiful plant for outside. I did top hers so it wouldn’t get outta control high.
we call them photos and autos here too. @Unca Walt just needs a weed dictionary 😂🤣😂
should put it on microfiche

HempKat

Veteran
Yes, sent and received across the pond. No problems.

Cost of an international stamp. I think the stamps are cheaper coming from the US to the UK/EU. You guys get some kind of global for life stamp that is cheap.
Yeah, that's the forever stamp which costs whatever it does when you buy them but if the cost of that stamp goes up then the value of the stamp goes up for those already bought but not used. So for example if the cost when you buy some if 40 cents but then the cost of the stamp is raised to 50 cents after you buy them, then the stamps you paid 40 cents for are now worth 50 cents. It's kind of like earning interest on the stamps you buy but then save to use in the future.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 19049284

‘just wondering how far along everyone’s outdoor flowers are for Aug 16th. Don’t really know how mine are doing as I don’t have anything to compare them to. They just started to show flower a couple weeks ago but seem to have taken off a bit more this week. This is Cinderella 99. It’s a really pretty plant super tall and airy enough I think for our humidity here. I have my fingers crossed for my first sativa plant.
I think you’re right on schedule…