What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
But it's hard to find photoperiodic sativas that finish in german summers.
See what I mean, people??

Buncha fargin scientists. Just that sentence told me that apparently, there is something called a periodic photoperiodic (WTF izzat??) sativa that (GET THIS!) "...finish in German summers".

Not Swiss, Albanian, Cambodian, Mexican... gotta be seeds that "finish" only in German summers.

These things (seeds? plants? root cuttings?) are "hard to find". <-- I imagine so. Last I heard, photoperiodic Finisher Fossils were only found in rock strata in Finland.

Makes me feel like Alley Oop watching rockets coming down, landing on those X's.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's a pussy that eats you.
Consider how instantly a house cats' moods change and how often they leave you bleeding, just being themselves, that would be only one concern.

Especially cuddling around loud noises.....................

cat scratches.jpg

Unca Walt

420club
I snapped the front landing gear off a Cessna 150 doing a soft field landing. I stood it on the nose but didn't flip it on it's back.
Closest I ever came was because I was doing touch-and-goes in a Cessna 152 and I was too casually following a fargin Air Force (humongous) transport plane...

When I was at about ten feet in altitude my little Spam Can ran into a fargin vacuum from the wing vortexes. My comfortable landing posture changed in a tenth of a second to nose down.

Not a chance to do anything but think: OHSHIT! And the front wheel took the entire weight of me and the rest of the plane. I was looking straight down at the runway.

The prop could not have been more than an inch above the concrete, when the plane bounced up UNHARMED. The nose wheel had somehow held.

I watched my distancing damned carefully after that, you can rest assured.

I, however, think I may have peed a little.

Unca Walt

420club

How To Cook Slugs?

Slugs are a great source of protein, and they can be cooked in a variety of ways. If you’re like most people, you probably don’t enjoy cooking with slugs. But if you want to learn how to cook them safely and effectively, then here are some tips on how to cook slugs:

• Start by boiling them in water or broth. This will soften them up and make them easier to eat.
  • Fry them in oil or butter. This will give them a nice flavor and make them crispy.
  • Grill or broil them whole. This will give them a nice charred flavor and some moisture too.
  • Sauté them in a little bit of olive oil or butter until they’re nice and tender.
I would recommend to alla youse to skip the instinctive "eek/yuck" factor: The only essential difference between expensive escargot and slugs is the former has a shell. Gastropod mollusks. I fargin LOVE escargot. Cannot get either around here anymore. Dammit.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
On a train from Clapham Junction to Pulborough - to go to my sisters and her husbands joint birthday parties 🥳 - he's 80 years old yesterday and she's 63 years old on the 21st August - travelling with the dog 2 teenage kids and the Mrs - it's a big adventure for Loki the PomShitzPoo mutt pup - but he seems to like train travel - so far -
2024-08-1712.59.465875667519133024985.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
Closest I ever came was because I was doing touch-and-goes in a Cessna 152 and I was too casually following a fargin Air Force (humongous) transport plane...

When I was at about ten feet in altitude my little Spam Can ran into a fargin vacuum from the wing vortexes. My comfortable landing posture changed in a tenth of a second to nose down.

Not a chance to do anything but think: OHSHIT! And the front wheel took the entire weight of me and the rest of the plane. I was looking straight down at the runway.

The prop could not have been more than an inch above the concrete, when the plane bounced up UNHARMED. The nose wheel had somehow held.

I watched my distancing damned carefully after that, you can rest assured.

I, however, think I may have peed a little.
I did just reading it

jokerman

Premium user
On a train from Clapham Junction to Pulborough - to go to my sisters and her husbands joint birthday parties 🥳 - he's 80 years old yesterday and she's 63 years old on the 21st August - travelling with the dog 2 teenage kids and the Mrs - it's a big adventure for Loki the PomShitzPoo mutt pup - but he seems to like train travel - so far -
View attachment 19049664
handsome A F

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Not even on Hazes like Super Silver or Amnesia? 😯

I'm happy that we have a law allowing to grow and smoke weed now. But yea, there is a lot of space for improvement 😅

Never had turkey bacon. Also can't figure out why I should try it 😁

Yeah we all really hope here that cops aren't so much into busting home growers who exceed the limits.
In Bavaria cops are busting people who grow inside the legal limit already.
They also confiscated clones which a social club sold at a festival, although this is legal now.

There are a lot of things the courts have to state now.

Sounds like me 🤣

Watermelon?

If so, only buy the round ones, not the oval ones. The Female round ones are sweeter.
And look for the ones with a nice yellow/golden spot, where the melon used to lay on the ground. If the spot is golden it has ripened on the field.

Never tried this. Maybe I should start experimenting a little 😁

I really like rice filled grape leaves. You get them at all the greek/Turkish/arab restaurants and you can even buy them canned here in Germany.
View attachment 19049602

And I also like Mettbrötchen, which is basically pork tartare on a bread 😁 View attachment 19049600

Have you ever tried minced pig brain on a bread Subby? (Not raw though)
I tried once when I was in Hungary for vacation. It's a common dish there.
We killed a hog every year when I was a kid on our farm for the freezer along with a bull chickens… my momma use to make souse out of it which I’ve tried once only. It was very sour. Also that night usually the night of the kill or the next day she would cook up the mountain oysters for my dad with some scrambled eggs. Never tried that don’t see myself ever trying them. You ever had mountain oysters Z?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 19049664
Nice you can take your pup on the train

Unca Walt

420club
Buttoning up In Turkey you should never button up your coat while facing someone because it’s believed that this will close that person’s kısmet (good fortune).
Well, Ah'll be gotohell... A piece of genuine Unca Walt Trivia is awreddy known to sumbody else. That was Number 681. Now it is no longer trivia, but common knowledge. Gotta take it off the list.

For those who want closure, Number 682 is the weird tidbit that elephants fear the ants on one particular kind of acacia tree and therefore never touch that type. The ants that live only on that particular type of acacia get up the nose of the elephant and bite it.

Number 680 is the weird bit of info: Adolf Hitler had cryptorchidism. As a subset of Sooper Unca Trivia, this had been disputed by many for years, but now proven by the records of the physical he was forced to get in 1923 in Landsberg Prison. Oh -- Triple Trivia: Right nut not descended, not left.

jokerman

Premium user
We killed a hog every year when I was a kid on our farm for the freezer along with a bull chickens… my momma use to make souse out of it which I’ve tried once only. It was very sour. Also that night usually the night of the kill or the next day she would cook up the mountain oysters for my dad with some scrambled eggs. Never tried that don’t see myself ever trying them. You ever had mountain oysters Z?
I heard the Italians ones are extra big as told to me by a not so reliable source

Latest posts

Latest posts