What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19049055 View attachment 19049056

Another gorgeous day here in Paradise, starting at 59F and predicted to reach 79F.

An empty calendar open to frolicking, joy and amazement, or debauchery, whichever comes first.
Hello GW and a very good day to you. Definite weather change today.

Perhaps a sleep-over on the space station would be fun!

oldmaninbc

Well I got up at 7:00 and got high for a while. Just left for my morning 3 Mile Walk. Have to go to the dispensary and get some ice hash on the way home. Looks like it's going to rain but I'm not sure. Saw alien Romulus yesterday it was really good I liked it
Hi DB, went over to the city this morning. It was raining there but not were I live. Is that movie part of the Alien franchise? We stopped at the coffee shop for sausage on a biscuit, coffee and a sweet treat.

take care DB

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Arlo’s first catch. He’s so proud. 😁
IMG_0390.jpeg
IMG_0389.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope ,
Those two might be safe for now with those tigers.
Reminds me of liverwurst
I never liked liverwurst and would never eat it until one day i tried it because I thought about it.
I ate two sandwiches after that decision which was made in 2 seconds.
Both of those people are two sandwich sizes for a tiger.
More like desert!

Cuddling with Tiger.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
A mole and a big one. They make trails in my backyard. I guess the dogs can sense where they are. Maryjane is pretty good at finding them and turtles too. Arlo is not as smart so we are all celebrating his great score. He thinks he’s all that now. 😂
and he is! he caught the beastie and had to show off his prize!
/all that and cute too!
😍 😍
we have rats here in san diego and ol' ukie used to be quite the mouser

uke.jpg

always vigilant!

/sorry cant link form my photo album

oldmaninbc

Looking at a Bengal kitten, what do all you cat people know about these, please?
I have never owned a Bengal but have visited and played with a couple. In some ways I found them similar to a Siamese cat. Not in appearance but personalities, yes.

I have owned a couple of Siamese, one more common and the other more exotic. The more exotic one was much higher spirited, wanted your time and liked to play and explore things.

Bengals are a gorgeous looking cat, love their human parents.

Latest posts

Latest posts