What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
1723830073179.jpeg

‘just wondering how far along everyone’s outdoor flowers are for Aug 16th. Don’t really know how mine are doing as I don’t have anything to compare them to. They just started to show flower a couple weeks ago but seem to have taken off a bit more this week. This is Cinderella 99. It’s a really pretty plant super tall and airy enough I think for our humidity here. I have my fingers crossed for my first sativa plant.

oldfogey8

View attachment 19049284

‘just wondering how far along everyone’s outdoor flowers are for Aug 16th. Don’t really know how mine are doing as I don’t have anything to compare them to. They just started to show flower a couple weeks ago but seem to have taken off a bit more this week. This is Cinderella 99. It’s a really pretty plant super tall and airy enough I think for our humidity here. I have my fingers crossed for my first sativa plant.
Mine just started showing pistils a few days ago. I am further north than you though so I think our plants flower later than you lucky folks closer to the equator.

Edit:Also, mine are indica dominant plants which could be a reason too.

Latest posts

Latest posts