What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
If you guys wanna smoke, one of the best sticks ever made, try the Fuente y Padron… when I was living in the high times, my company would buy six to $700 worth of cigars every month. I got to know Arturo Fuente personally after doing work for him and his facility. A nicer guy you wouldn’t want to meet. He’d make a great grandfather… something a little more on the economy side would be that be Ron anniversary 64 and my favorite size is the Robusto. Joe must have a big mouth to be sucking on a 60 ring cigar….😆

jokerman

Premium user
If you guys wanna smoke, one of the best sticks ever made, try the Fuente y Padron… when I was living in the high times, my company would buy six to $700 worth of cigars every month. I got to know Arturo Fuente personally after doing work for him and his facility. A nicer guy you wouldn’t want to meet. He’d make a great grandfather… something a little more on the economy side would be that be Ron anniversary 64 and my favorite size is the Robusto. Joe must have a big mouth to be sucking on a 60 ring cigar….😆
Yep!