What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Damn it......was trimming off some dead foliage on my chem 91 that is a week to 10 days from harvest and got was in an awkward position and accidentally cut the top off of one of the main stems......shit....!

View attachment 19049310
Just leave it in your rolling tray a few days. Then celebrate with it. I’m sure it will work. It looks pretty

Zivilpolizist

Veteran
Growing is legal there right? I thought this year it was. Do y'all have grow stores?
3 plants per person since april 1st.
Social clubs are allowed to hand in their application since July first.
Some of them are already growing now, but some states like Berlin or Bavaria are doing everything possible to waste time and to make it as hard as possible.
Handed in applications have to be answered within 3 months.

You can now buy seeds here and there.
Social clubs are allowed to sell 7 seeds or 5 clones per person per month...

I think they have been rolling the dice when writing this law 😅

You have always been able to buy grow equipment here, but since april most shops are sold out 😁

I'm still buying seeds from Spain or the Netherlands via mail like I always did.

Don't know why seeds can't be shipped across the pond. Never thought about it. What would the postage be....

Anybody ever done this?
That is a good question.

I can't find Red Congo seeds in the shops i used to buy my seeds from though.

Anyway. I got enough strains waiting to be grown. But it's hard to find photoperiodic sativas that finish in german summers. Currently I'm testing Sweet Seeds' Psicodelicia on my balcony.

jokerman

Premium user

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
3 plants per person since april 1st.
Social clubs are allowed to hand in their application since July first.
Some of them are already growing now, but some states like Berlin or Bavaria are doing everything possible to waste time and to make it as hard as possible.
Handed in applications have to be answered within 3 months.

You can now buy seeds here and there.
Social clubs are allowed to sell 7 seeds or 5 clones per person per month...

I think they have been rolling the dice when writing this law 😅

You have always been able to buy grow equipment here, but since april most shops are sold out 😁

I'm still buying seeds from Spain or the Netherlands via mail like I always did.

That is a good question.

I can't find Red Congo seeds in the shops i used to buy my seeds from though.

Anyway. I got enough strains waiting to be grown. But its hard to find photoperiodic sativas that finish in german summers. Currently I'm testing Sweet Seeds' Psicodelicia on my balcony.
I just trimmed a Sativa today (Bruce Banner). It was larfy.....I have another just about to finish and she looks much better. I like dense hard nugs not long stringy buds. That Bud I just posted is a hybrid but nice rock hard .....much better to trim.

Zivilpolizist

Veteran
I'm a lazy grower who also isn't into trimming. So I'm not a fan of fluffy sativa buds either, but I prefer the sativa high.

That's also why I'm planning to start some haze selections indoor in winter.

From the balcony harvest I'm gonna trimm the nicest Buds and the rest will be used for ice hash.

Another crappie thing about the law is that you are only allowed to own 50g at home and carry 25g with you in public.

That is enough for people with a rotating indoor setup, but if you harvest only once a year, this is weak.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I grew some bruce last year and it was purple
I may have mixed stuff up
You asked for it.....you got it....This is the one still in the flower room.

1723836846847.png

No purple at all.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I'm a lazy grower who also isn't into trimming. So I'm not a fan of fluffy sativa buds either, but I prefer the sativa high.

That's also why I'm planning to start some haze selections indoor in winter.

From the balcony harvest I'm gonna trimm the nicest Buds and the rest will be used for ice hash.

Another crappie thing about the law is that you are only allowed to own 50g at home and carry 25g with you in public.

That is enough for people with a rotating indoor setup, but if you harvest only once a year, this is weak.
So maybe they wait till harvest season then bust everyone for having over 50g? The laws are crazy here in the states and different in every state I think.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I don't mind trimming if it is indica.....However, the Lemon Betty I used to grow was a delight to trim. Wasn't stringy like a lot of sativa',

I will take an Indica any day over a sativa.....I don't get high on Sativa.

Zivilpolizist

Veteran
Now that looks yummie 😁

Strawberry Diesel definitely is one of my all time favorites, so maybe I'm gonna give it a try one day.

My first indoor selections in wintee will be Chocolope F1 and Double Strawberry Diesel Jones (DSD x Casey Jones) from OJD (Connoisseur Genetics).

I'm really hoping to find a phenotype with intense Strawberry smell from the last one 😁

Zivilpolizist

Veteran
Another thing I thought about is just cutting the roots to a minimal volume instead of cutting the whole plant to dry.

Since you are allowed to own 3 living plants. No matter how big.

So basically you let that "living plant" die slowly, but you could get it back to live when cutting the plant down to the lower leaves so it could regenerate when given water and light...

Just some strange thoughts I had while beeing high 🤣

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
@SubGirl the dispensary I go to is woman-owned and operated. The COO Emma and I have a great business relationship and she recognizes my need for ice hash and keeps it stocked at a good price.
Check it out

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts