What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Had to go to the city this morning and get some indoor garden supplies before there is a lack of inventory.
Over the last several years I have been using Fox Farm Ocean Forest but our grow store closed down in the spring. No where else to get here. So had to go looking for an alternative, the guy at the nursery told me this is what most cannabis growers are buying. As much as I dislike having to start with a new soil, it is what it is.

I will treat the new soil the same way I did with FFOF, see what happens.
1723844940396.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
IMHO if you are not under the restriction of bag appeal, I think the trimmer would be fine
You may lose trichomes but at the end of the day you waz stoned and thats the way I like it.
I didn’t want to use it on all the top colas. But they are out of the tent now and just a few larf ones and this lower bud to trim. I figured id use it on the lower buds…

this is what I was gonna use it on. The not so pretty buds…
1723844991759.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Had to go to the city this morning and get some indoor garden supplies before there is a lack of inventory.
Over the last several years I have been using Fox Farm Ocean Forest but our grow store closed down in the spring. No where else to get here. So had to go looking for an alternative, the guy at the nursery told me this is what most cannabis growers are buying. As much as I dislike having to start with a new soil, it is what it is.

I will treat the new soil the same way I did with FFOF, see what happens.
View attachment 19049427
Hope you like it. I hate changing anything .

oldmaninbc

Here is a strange story, my wife just told me about this and showed me photos.

A lady had surgery on her chest you could see noticeable scarring and suture marks. Thirty seven years later, this ladies feels a small pimple like area with a small piece of blue string coming out of it. She goes to the doctor and the doctors pulls out about 4" of blue string...it is string from the stiches she had in her surgery 37 years ago.

Latest posts

Latest posts