What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I have to walk Jessie the one-eyed dog today
jessiedog.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
yup, the feds have robbed the social security fund several times to balance the federal gov't and never paid it back......now they are saying it is gonna go broke soon.....PAY BACK YOU LOAN FARG!
Bingo, that's why some politcians advocate cutting Social Security, the don't want to pay back their debts. Especially since most of them weren't even in Congress to benefit from it when they did rob it. They'll need to figure out something though because people on social security tend to spend every dollar of their benefit every month. Now that most all of the boomers are drawing on Social Security it will wreck the economy if suddenly all those millions upon millions of old folks suddenly stopped getting their monthly check that for many is their sole source of income. Talk about something being too big to allow to fail.

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just finished trimming......I hate trimming larfy pot. But it is done. Looking like I will be trimming most every day for the near future.

Girls are needing some H2O....I think....haven't been in the tents yet today.

Looking at a Bengal kitten, what do all you cat people know about these, please?
Wish I could help. But, Iove my cats. Do a search on the net....I am sure you will find out all you need to know.

They see this at the pot shop when Doober is coming…
View attachment 19049260 View attachment 19049262
That's funny Subby. I can't imagine paying those prices at a Dispensary. Doober, you need to grow your own.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Just finished trimming......I hate trimming larfy pot. But it is done. Looking like I will be trimming most every day for the near future.

Girls are needing some H2O....I think....haven't been in the tents yet today.

Wish I could help. But, Iove my cats. Do a search on the net....I am sure you will find out all you need to know.

That's funny Subby. I can't imagine paying those prices at a Dispensary. Doober, you need to grow your own.
Doober must be rich 😳

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Bingo, that's why some politcians advocate cutting Social Security, the don't want to pay back their debts. Especially since most of them weren't even in Congress to benefit from it when they did rob it. They'll need to figure out something though because people on social security tend to spend every dollar of their benefit every month. Now that most all of the boomers are drawing on Social Security it will wreck the economy if suddenly all those millions upon millions of old folks suddenly stoppd get their monthly check that for many is their sole source of income. Talk about something being too big to allow to fail.
Agree, to big to fail. But something needs to be done sooner than later.

Latest posts

Latest posts