What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I think the right eye will come along quicker than the left one did. The left one is better as I passed the eye test a little better than last week. She said it would take a bit for my brain to start getting use to it all but I think I’m on the down side of the hill now. 🥰
I wore soft contact for over 20 years than with them my close vision started to go .
I started monocular contacts .
One contact on my strong eye and nothing on the other .
I then taught my brain . 😊

jokerman

Premium user
1723814777279.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Wendy's frosties are like cheetoes as if you let them melt there is nothing left in the cup but a 1/4 inch of liquid. It's pure whipped air.
‘well that 1/4 cup of air put 20 lbs back on me in 20 days. 🤪. I try not to go near them now…
In a study (mine) of who makes the best shakes Del Taco comes in as the top dog hands down. For $0.40 more they'll hit it with a double shot of choc syrup.

My combined Descending thoracic and abdominal (EVAR / TAMBE) stents were what crippled me. Blocked off some vital spinal feeders.

A normal Aorta is the size of a garden hose. My 6.4 cm descending aneurism was the size of a beer can and they gave me a max of 2 years before it burst if I did nothing.

If they burst 1 in 2 make it to a hospital alive and of them 1 of 2 survive a week. Really shitty odds.

The wife still won't let me behind the wheel of the car. :-(

The Truck is the only thing I'm not sure of being a stick shift. That left leg and foot are weak and holding down a clutch pedal may still be problematic.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are constantly making new stuff to occupy our Arlo. And old squeak toy stuffed in an old sock works for a while. 😂
Our German Shepherds take good care of toys, so Miss Layla is still cluttering the house with toys from Miss Lola's stash, two dogs back. They carry them around but don't chew them up.

Everyday we put them back in her toy box and every day she takes them all out and strews them throughout the house.

Some are squeak toys and she knows the different voices. If she is out of the room and you step on one so that it squeaks, she immediately appears to check out the exact one that squeaked.

Goldhedge

The Hu - Wolf Totem + Mongol Empire​

This is the battle of Temujin (Future Genghis Khan) VS Jamukha. Temujin and Jamukha were childhood blood brothers. One who win this battle will become the ruler of Mongol. And of course the winner was Temujin. Then he becomes Genghis Khan. He was the founder and first Great Khan (Emperor) of the Mongol Empire, which became the largest contiguous empire in history.

Used Song : The Hu - Wolf Totem The Hu is Mongolian folk rock and heavy metal band. With traditional Mongolian instrumentation, including the Morin khuur, the Tovshuur, and Mongolian throat singing,[the band calls their style of music "hunnu rock", hu inspired by the Hunnu, an ancient Proto Mongol empire, known as Xiongnu in western culture. Some of the band's lyrics include old Mongolian war cries and poetry.

Latest posts

Latest posts