What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I love waking up to your sweet kind and funny words. You really know how to start a girls day 🥰 I feel like I just opened a 20 lb package of bacon from the German butcher. You make my day every morning.

‘I think the second eye job is gonna work out fine after it settles in good and the dilation goes down. I can already see thing clearer I just hope that street signs is one of the things I can see soon so I can cut the driving miss daisy strings even tho I have enjoyed the rides.

I hope your day is fun. 💕🥰✌️
Subbiness ,Did they give you the sunglasses old people wear ( us) that wrap around you head and covered half your face type?

oldfogey8

Zig is bored silly. Maybe I need to get him a toy or two…
IMG_3910.jpeg

BrassNwood

Veteran
I had lost a bunch of weight when I was younger in my 30s I was addicted to running and ran my way down to skin and bones. My doc suggested a Wendy’s frosty every day which did the trick for me. I no longer need to gain any weight but am alway looking to take off about 10 pounds. Maybe a frosty a day would help you gain some weight.
Wendy's frosties are like cheetoes as if you let them melt there is nothing left in the cup but a 1/4 inch of liquid. It's pure whipped air.

In a study (mine) of who makes the best shakes Del Taco comes in as the top dog hands down. For $0.40 more they'll hit it with a double shot of choc syrup.

just got back from the GP office...now I gotta get an ultrasound due to a thorasic anurismn...if I was a car they'd scrap me for parts, the few good ones I have...I'm gonna go smoke me a doobs...

My combined Descending thoracic and abdominal (EVAR / TAMBE) stents were what crippled me. Blocked off some vital spinal feeders.

Brother @Boo -- A thoractic aneurism is something that has gotta be addressed. I assume the GP explained what it was.

For the folks here who aren't a doctor's daddy, this is an expanded (when it shouldn't be) major blood vessel. A bulge -- right by the heart.

If it is dangerous (keeps getting bigger) it can be fixed by putting in a section of sewer pipe. Sometimes they can do it without chest cutting. TINS.

Meanwhile, Boo, you should NOT do heavy labor until you get more info. Gimme a promise you will take Walt's Lazy Road until you get an MRA or a CT scan.

Please don't blow your head gasket by going pedal-to-metal on anything until you get told just how big the bulge is. Goof off.

Please.

A normal Aorta is the size of a garden hose. My 6.4 cm descending aneurism was the size of a beer can and they gave me a max of 2 years before it burst if I did nothing.

If they burst 1 in 2 make it to a hospital alive and of them 1 of 2 survive a week. Really shitty odds.

I love waking up to your sweet kind and funny words. You really know how to start a girls day 🥰 I feel like I just opened a 20 lb package of bacon from the German butcher. You make my day every morning.

‘I think the second eye job is gonna work out fine after it settles in good and the dilation goes down. I can already see thing clearer I just hope that street signs is one of the things I can see soon so I can cut the driving miss daisy strings even tho I have enjoyed the rides.

I hope your day is fun. 💕🥰✌️

The wife still won't let me behind the wheel of the car. :-(

The Truck is the only thing I'm not sure of being a stick shift. That left leg and foot are weak and holding down a clutch pedal may still be problematic.

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Wendy's frosties are like cheetoes as if you let them melt there is nothing left in the cup but a 1/4 inch of liquid. It's pure whipped air.

In a study of who makes the best shakes Del Taco comes in as the top dog hands down.

My combined Descending thoracic and abdominal (EVAR / TAMBE) stents were what crippled me. Blocked off some vital spinal feeders.

A normal Aorta is the size of a garden hose. My 6.4 cm descending aneurism was the size of a beer can and they gave me a max of 2 years before it burst if I did nothing.

The wife still won't let me behind the wheel of the car. :-(

The Truck is the only thing I'm not sure of being a stick shift. That left leg and foot are weak and holding down a clutch pedal may still be problematic.
You are lucky to have her insist that you don’t drive. Better to be safe than sorry 🥰

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
good morning

concrete pour was canceled, they were not ready…rookies

Swede is enjoying the county fair up there in Port Angeles , thinks she will be back here on the prairies around October

I may be checking out some real estate up off of Colfax and Westminster Avenue

we elected a new critter for our district and
I may become a political activist

IMG_2228.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
good morning

concrete pour was canceled, they were not ready…rookies

Swede is enjoying the county fair up there in Port Angeles , thinks she will be back here on the prairies around October

I may be checking out some real estate up off of Colfax and Westminster Avenue

we elected a new critter for our district and
I may become a political activist

View attachment 19049086
Time to party. Be interesting to see what kind of trouble you get into…..

Latest posts

Latest posts