What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
The US also has ‘that kind of money’. If law enforcement was told to stop the importation of fentanyl, it would be stopped. Every few weeks I read reports about fentanyl busts of ‘enough to kill the entire population’ so my bet is ‘enough to kill the entire population’ flows in daily and law enforcement just makes these busts to appear like they are doing something. I’m not coming right out and saying the govt wants us dead but they do allow poisons used in agriculture that are not allowed anywhere else in the world…
You could be right but I don't think they want us dead, like China when they had their opium crisis I think they just want us wasted and seriously addicted so that we're even easier to control then we already are. Also makes for a steady stream of candidates for their prison/slavery system when some of us don't follow the program. The whole kill the entire population thing is just because it doesn't really take a whole lot for that, so that statement applies to almost any quantity bigger then what you could fit in a half gallon milk carton. I think the reason why we get so many deaths is that they trust the dosing to just common drug dealers who don't fully understand how potent the stuff is. I think the suppliers intend for the dealers to just put a tiny amount in pretty much any drug, thereby making the demand for all illegal drugs to go up. It seems like the dealers are starting to get a handle on the dosing because it seems like there aren't as many deaths as there were at first and also it seems like virtually everything on the street has Fentanyl in it these days. They still have a ways to go though because while they've gotten better at the dosing buying on the street is still a roll of the dice on if whatever you buy will kill you or not.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19048606 View attachment 19048607

Cloudy today starting at 60F and predicted to reach 78F.

Yesterday I went to move the Jeep and it started and died. It wouldn't start again and the new battery was short lived, so I let it sit, after which it fired right up. The system was charging 14.3 volts when running, so not sure what is going with the hard start or the battery. I left it on the charger overnight and we will see what goes this morning.

The washing machine also quit, and it is the switch on the lid. I'll order a new one today.

We are trying out a new restaurant for breakfast this morning and the calendar is empty except for Grayfox's Women Rise dinner tonight, while me and the girls bach.
I heard that there was an unusually large CME from the sun a few days ago, maybe that's what is behind some or all of your electrical malfunctions lately, but I still wouldn't rule out the poltergiest. :biggrin:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
You could be right but I don't think they want us dead, like China when they had their opium crisis I think they just want us wasted and seriously addicted so that we're even easier to control then we already are. Also makes for a steady stream of candidates for their prison/slavery system when some of us don't follow the program. The whole kill the entire population thing is just because it doesn't really take a whole lot for that, so that statement applies to almost any quantity bigger then what you could fit in a half gallon milk carton. I think the reason why we get so many deaths is that they trust the dosing to just common drug dealers who don't fully understand how potent the stuff is. I think the suppliers intend for the dealers to just put a tiny amount in pretty much any drug, thereby making the demand for all illegal drugs to go up. It seems like the dealers are starting to get a handle on the dosing because it seems like there aren't as many deaths as there were at first and also it seems like virtually everything on the street has Fentanyl in it these days. They still have a ways to go though because while they've gotten better at the dosing buying on the street is still a roll of the dice on if whatever you buy will kill you or not.
The want seniors out of the way. The younger crowd thinks our social security is a drag on the economy. One thing they don't want to realize is we PAYED into it all of our working life.....It is an entitlement not a gov't handout like they want.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Today's bounty. My back just fired me.......

IMG_20240815_125319656_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
View attachment 19048619

Let me clarify.
The restrictions ban the use of lead for waterfowl hunting the reason being that most waterfowl such as ducks and geese ingest grit in order to process what they eat in their gizzard. If they ingest lead shot it can poison them.
One can only use "non toxic" shot which includes steel.
There are other options available such as bismuth and tungsten but for me at least those options are too expensive. Up to 2-3 bucks a shot. .
Ah okay, that makes sense, thanks for the clarification.

HempKat

Veteran
The Jeep key fob lock function just failed and we only got the one, plus the lock function failed on one of the Ford key fobs, and when I checked at the dealership they wanted $250 for the fob and $100 each to program them.

I just picked up three Jeep fobs and a programmer, as well as a Ford fob for $112 on Amazon, and found a video on how to program the Ford fobs without a programmer.

Who would have thunk? You have to have two existing fobs for it to work, but you put the two working fobs in the car and instert the new fob in the programming pocket in console box.

Then you hit the drivers door unlock button three times, the brake petal once, the lock button three times, the brake petal once, and the flashing starter button once. You then remove the fob from the programming pocket and press lock and then unlock on the fob to finish the programming,
Reminds me of that scene from Ocean's 13 when they rigged that slot machine to go jackpot on the next spin. :biggrin:

oldfogey8

Agreed. They do not want all of us dead. All malcontents, yes. Also, the Georgia Stones(American Stonehenge) called for a world population of 500,000 I believe which is likely a stretch target. Nobody knows for sure who was behind the Georgia Stones or who blew them up but it the inscriptions read like an NWO wet dream. I am not saying I buy the GS stuff but it is creepy. China would love a much smaller population here since we have huge natural resources they eventually would like access to. And having an incapacitated population would be more easily dominated in a ground invasion(they do not want to nuke the land since it is what they desire). I could go further down the rabbit warren I explore(Bilderberg, the Rockefellers, Gates Foundation, WHO(monkey pox is gonna kill us all), etc) but I will leave it there.

oldfogey8

The want seniors out of the way. The younger crowd thinks our social security is a drag on the economy. One thing they don't want to realize is we PAYED into it all of our working life.....It is an entitlement not a gov't handout like they want.
SS is a giant Ponzi scheme but we were forced into it by our govt so unless the govt wants to renew on a promise, they need to print more and more money to fund it after they raided it years ago to fund their lavish, self enriching programs.

oldmaninbc

When I first came out of surgery - and was in the intensive care unit - for a few days - they gave me my own push button fentanyl painkiller - hooked up thru some canular contraption - plugged into my neck - so every time I felt pain - I pushed the button - and got a hit of fentanyl - which did work - but made my guts feel like I had a bag of spanners in them - totally blocking me up = maximum constipation - so that led to nurses giving me enemas - which was kinda embarrassing 😳 - to say the least - that's my only experience with fentanyl -
Hello and a good day to you Gypsy.

All the people I know who were ever hooked up to a self administration of opioids were very pleased with being able to manage their own pain.

When I think of my own experience after surgery and receiving multiple morphine shots day in and day out, my butt was so soar from all the injections. I mean my butt was very soar. I would have given anything for a self-administration unit.

Hope all around, things are going well, eh

HempKat

Veteran
Hmmmm, there's some sense to that, they create an opioid crisis and take away everyone's pain pills and then the old folks who really need the narcotics buy some pills off the street and then bam, the old folks croak and everyone just assumes they were junkies. Diabolical in it's execution (no pun intended) :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts