What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
There is that spooky music again.......................
Should have listened when I said run..........there's still time!
😆
IMG_20240815_103321_5.jpg

Or you can just rancho relaxo and let it work itself out.........always does.
🤘
IMG_20240815_103855_5.jpg

Rooti tooti tastes like bannas.
🍌

cola

No my surgery is late 3:00
Wishing you a successful surgery, SubGirl. I know that would be a bit of uneasiness for me, especially having the first done without fully seen results yet. I am very interested in hearing your outcome. I believe ten years ago I had an optometrist check mine for that, and he told me my issues were an odd shaped eyeball, and that lasik surgery would not alleviate that. I have an appointment coming up soon, and am going to be sure to ask about it again. GL (y):)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The US also has ‘that kind of money’. If law enforcement was told to stop the importation of fentanyl, it would be stopped. Every few weeks I read reports about fentanyl busts of ‘enough to kill the entire population’ so my bet is ‘enough to kill the entire population’ flows in daily and law enforcement just makes these busts to appear like they are doing something. I’m not coming right out and saying the govt wants us dead but they do allow poisons used in agriculture that are not allowed anywhere else in the world…
When I first came out of surgery - and was in the intensive care unit - for a few days - they gave me my own push button fentanyl painkiller - hooked up thru some canular contraption - plugged into my neck - so every time I felt pain - I pushed the button - and got a hit of fentanyl - which did work - but made my guts feel like I had a bag of spanners in them - totally blocking me up = maximum constipation - so that led to nurses giving me enemas - which was kinda embarrassing 😳 - to say the least - that's my only experience with fentanyl -