What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

Sure, print more money which causes inflation. Up 20% and growing over the last 4 years. Does anybody care about our national debt…. 35 trillion and growing by 8 billion daily….every American owes over $100,000. BOOM
I was not suggesting any of the argumentative talking points that you brought up. None of them were on my mind. They can raise the payroll tax limit, for example, or phase in another age related full benefit limit. First and foremost the people who vote for spending bills need to know that more of it won't be tolerated. I am not in favor, at all, whatsoever of them increasing our debt. That's what got us into trouble to begin with. Capisce friend? Enjoy the day!

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Wishing you a successful surgery, SubGirl. I know that would be a bit of uneasiness for me, especially having the first done without fully seen results yet. I am very interested in hearing your outcome. I believe ten years ago I had an optometrist check mine for that, and he told me my issues were an odd shaped eyeball, and that lasik surgery would not alleviate that. I have an appointment coming up soon, and am going to be sure to ask about it again. GL (y):)
I’m home now cola. My doc did some correction to the shape of my eyeball while she was in there. To make it mor round than football shaped.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Do you have one or is it just suspect ???? Hope it all turns out for the best !!!
oh no, I have one for sure...5 years ago I had 260 mm. of stent installed in m abdominal aorta so I am assuming this is closer to the heart...
Brother @Boo -- A thoractic aneurism is something that has gotta be addressed. I assume the GP explained what it was.

For the folks here who aren't a doctor's daddy, this is an expanded (when it shouldn't be) major blood vessel. A bulge -- right by the heart.

If it is dangerous (keeps getting bigger) it can be fixed by putting in a section of sewer pipe. Sometimes they can do it without chest cutting. TINS.

Meanwhile, Boo, you should NOT do heavy labor until you get more info. Gimme a promise you will take Walt's Lazy Road until you get an MRA or a CT scan.

Please don't blow your head gasket by going pedal-to-metal on anything until you get told just how big the bulge is. Goof off.

Please.
I got a 40 year old oak I have to fell before they can install the well...I will have help but loading it on my flatbed will be a chore...I'll bring my loader the day before and my lift the day of the deed...I should have sold they damn building 5 years ago but the market was low back then...I'm looking a 7 figure payout...that would be a nice cushion...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks so much GW. That helps 💕
My pleasure SG! I'm glad your procedure went well!
bigarmhug.gif
yellow rose.jpg

I’m home now cola. My doc did some correction to the shape of my eyeball while she was in there. To make it mor round than football shaped.
Sounds like she was correcting astigmatism.

cola

It sounds like you are in good spirits, and that everything went well, or better, than expected today. And, I really appreciate you letting me know what happened regarding reshaping your eye, because I was told that is what my issues are regarding no lasik's a decade ago. I had heard they had made advancements, and am going check again for sure. Rest & relax and allow your vision to catch up with your desires. Seeing is the most important sense to me.

Dime

Agreed. They do not want all of us dead. All malcontents, yes. Also, the Georgia Stones(American Stonehenge) called for a world population of 500,000 I believe which is likely a stretch target. Nobody knows for sure who was behind the Georgia Stones or who blew them up but it the inscriptions read like an NWO wet dream. I am not saying I buy the GS stuff but it is creepy. China would love a much smaller population here since we have huge natural resources they eventually would like access to. And having an incapacitated population would be more easily dominated in a ground invasion(they do not want to nuke the land since it is what they desire). I could go further down the rabbit warren I explore(Bilderberg, the Rockefellers, Gates Foundation, WHO(monkey pox is gonna kill us all), etc) but I will leave it there.

Latest posts

Latest posts