What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Quote of the Day: "You have to think big to be big."
Claude M. Bristol - , Flat Earth Sciencetist, Concrete Technician ,Plumber, Writer (1891 - 1951)

Good Morning to us all.
Looks like a nice day
Hoping Subies 's eyes go easy
Sending her a picture of me may help recovery🙄

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I think I am in love

you said that yesterday too

IMG_2221.jpeg

OleReynard

Thanks so much.🥰 My procedure is not till 3:00 and she told me I can have coffe in the morning so I will enjoy a nice buzz in the morning with my coffee.
Most all of my in-laws and parents had had this procedure, I hope yours works out better than theirs.
Fil has to go to Iowa city every 6 months for shots in hospital in his eyes

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Who's Ricky?

Swamp Boys Seeds was established when Floridians Cornbread Ricky and Krome partnered to collaborate based on a shared knowledge of two now-legendary strains of cannabis: The White and Triangle Kush. Since then, a relentless pursuit of creating potent new genetics has resulted in over 50 successful strains, numerous awards, and an internationally-acknowledged portfolio – representing some of the highest quality products on the market today.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy today starting at 60F and predicted to reach 78F.

Yesterday I went to move the Jeep and it started and died. It wouldn't start again and the new battery was short lived, so I let it sit, after which it fired right up. The system was charging 14.3 volts when running, so not sure what is going with the hard start or the battery. I left it on the charger overnight and we will see what goes this morning.

The washing machine also quit, and it is the switch on the lid. I'll order a new one today.

We are trying out a new restaurant for breakfast this morning and the calendar is empty except for Grayfox's Women Rise dinner tonight, while me and the girls bach.

jokerman

Premium user
Swamp Boys Seeds was established when Floridians Cornbread Ricky and Krome partnered to collaborate based on a shared knowledge of two now-legendary strains of cannabis: The White and Triangle Kush. Since then, a relentless pursuit of creating potent new genetics has resulted in over 50 successful strains, numerous awards, and an internationally-acknowledged portfolio – representing some of the highest quality products on the market today.
You are the groups "Marijuana Historian".
You should have a pod cast every second Monday (so you dont interfere other planned events)
You could have guest speakers , representatives from different sectors of the industry ,a hood over a mumbling guy pretending he is with a cartel.
You may need representation🙄

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19048606 View attachment 19048607

Cloudy today starting at 60F and predicted to reach 78F.

Yesterday I went to move the Jeep and it started and died. It wouldn't start again and the new battery was short lived, so I let it sit, after which it fired right up. The system was charging 14.3 volts when running, so not sure what is going with the hard start or the battery. I left it on the charger overnight and we will see what goes this morning.

The washing machine also quit, and it is the switch on the lid. I'll order a new one today.

We are trying out a new restaurant for breakfast this morning and the calendar is empty except for Grayfox's Women Rise dinner tonight, while me and the girls bach.
check your ground connections and starter connections
also make sure you are using the right key.
😊