What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Dime

Attachments

• ZvWYjJHf.jpg
    ZvWYjJHf.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 33

oldfogey8

My nephew lives in Massapequa
for me out on the island is east hampton montauk
I used to drive in the hamptons and say " You're nobody unless you're somebody ....in the hamptons"
I have met some famous people out in the hamptons,
I met Steven Spielberg's electrician.
‘Out on the island’ was how all the Italian-American opticians I worked with would start almost every sentence. One of them, when he came in for his interview, was dressed to a tee and looked like the mobsters out to dinner on the Sapranos. When he was done, the shop manager said he felt like he was being interviewed😂. Good dudes but very proud of ‘Lon Gisland’(as they pronounced it). Must’ve been making big bucks because they would drive from LI to Wilton CT every day. One guy actually took the ferry with his car. That wasn’t cheap…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Every Wednesday night you know that. 😳

is it gonna be at Zerelda Lees candy store again?..

Well, I don't go to church on Sunday
Don't get on my knees to pray
Don't memorize the books of the Bible
I got my own special way

I know Jesus loves me
Maybe just a little bit more
I fall down on my knees every Sunday
At Zerelda Lee's candy store

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is duly considered a "hump day". So, I hope and trust all of us will get over any big humps!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Latest posts

Latest posts