What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
:whistling:
323226-3582bce8ffaefb8d8369b9a6d7d3ecfe.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Never been there. Actually never been anywhere near the North East. In my business I traveled extensively. I was in a group where we shared our finical statements, Ideas and how to improve the profitability of our dealerships.

We got together 3 times a year for a long weekend. Every time we went to a different city. Mostly the west coast or Southern Florida. Sometimes we went to cold weather locations to ski. Colo and Utah as well.
Used to love San Fransisco plus it was where our National Headquarters was located. (Pleasanton) I hear now I hear it is a shit hole and not safe to go there.

Loved the North West as well. Portland, Seattle and Vancouver. Don't know about Vancouver but from what I hear from Gray Wolf they are now a mess as well.

Don't understand. Denver along with those cities are now not safe and people are leaving in droves.....Why was/is this allowed. Where is this going and what is the future of these once beautiful cities?
IMG_3015.jpeg

oldfogey8

I’m still kinda seeing double old man. Seems the left eye I had done has increased intraocular pressure so the doc is giving me some drops to help it. I can see really good up close even read my cell phone without glasses. The distance is still blurry at about 10 ft away and my other eye can’t see anything without glasses but the plan to do that one on Thursday. I’m hoping that the distance will be clearer on that eye so I can see normal again. But for now, I’m getting by with my red tip cane and Mr sub driving miss daisy around everywhere cause she can’t see the street signs. it’s good that I’m retired and don’t have to be anywhere except home recuperating. 🥰
‘how’s your better half doing? I’ll bet she is being careful everything she eats.

My mother had cataract surgery about 5 years ago. Her vision went from lousy to horrible. Turns out the doctor used the wrong prescription for the replacement lens. Hopefully you get yours sorted out.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
My mother had cataract surgery about 5 years ago. Her vision went from lousy to horrible. Turns out the doctor used the wrong prescription for the replacement lens. Hopefully you get yours sorted out.
How could that happen? I remember my grand father having cataract surgery in the 60's. Not like this was new. Today it is a simple procedure......how could a surgeon do something as stupid as that. YOUR FIRED!

Unca Walt

420club
One fish is over my limit.....now those lobsters.....send them my way....me loves sea spiders.....that is what my son in law calls crabs. lobsters.....I love anything that crawls on the bottom.....would kill for a king crab.
Dem dere bugs are really spiders. They happen also to be the largest critters on earth with a copper-based bloodstream. Blue-green blood.

We caught lobsters (by hand) so often that my two boys would complain that they were getting tired of fresh lobster.

I made an artery-clogging lobster bisque that makes me drool just thinkin' about it.

oldfogey8

How could that happen? I remember my grand father having cataract surgery in the 60's. Not like this was new. Today it is a simple procedure......how could a surgeon do something as stupid as that. YOUR FIRED!
I was surprised she let the hack do the second surgery. So many people believe doctors are infallible. I read that medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death in the US.
1723626057395.png

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning merry band of old farts! Let's start this morning off on an upbeat note by hugging the person or pet next to you.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day here, starting at 58F and predicted to reach 80F.

Off to the gym and then the park across the street mit der slick sly pup to look for tennis balls!

The cleaning ladies are due later this morning so we will drop off (8) large grocery bags full of tennis balls at the Humane Society on the way to frolic and sniff butts in Fernhill Dawg park.

Latest posts

Latest posts