What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning merry band of old farts! Let's start this morning off on an upbeat note by hugging the person or pet next to you.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day here, starting at 58F and predicted to reach 80F.

Off to the gym and then the park across the street mit der slick sly pup to look for tennis balls!

The cleaning ladies are due later this morning so we will drop off (8) large grocery bags full of tennis balls at the Humane Society on the way to frolic and sniff butts in Fernhill Dawg park.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The geese I bagged yesterday got turned into goose burger . Very tasty.
I generally breast them out though.
The legs are good slow cooked or braised .
I remember shooting my first Canadian goose at about age 14 and we ate it for Thanksgiving! I don't remember how it tasted, but I remember how proud I was.

jokerman

Premium user
A buddy of mine from ‘out on the island’(Massapequa and looks alarmingly like Ronald DeFeo)used to bring in smoked Canada Goose breast. Kinda like fillet mignon but with hard crunchy bits of my teeth when I found a piece of steel shot…😂
My nephew lives in Massapequa
for me out on the island is east hampton montauk
I used to drive in the hamptons and say " You're nobody unless you're somebody ....in the hamptons"
I have met some famous people out in the hamptons,
I met Steven Spielberg's electrician.

Unca Walt

420club
Trimming again in the Cap Junky tent. These buds look pretty nice but there are some fluff left in the tent along with the lower buds that I plan to try out the bowl trimmer on. Couldn’t see putting these easy trimmers in the bud trimmer taking a chance on losing all the goodies from them. They are very sticky and pretty heavy unlike the larf left.
View attachment 19047615 View attachment 19047614 View attachment 19047616
Holy smokes! Your pingles are all sticky.

Latest posts

Latest posts