What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I don’t think there’s anything worse than a yellow jackets inground nest. When I’ve been was about four years old, I used to have a slingshot that was 6 feet tall and I would send the ball way down the pasture when I was up at the cabin. One day the ball landed in a yellow jackets nest And Dutch after it… needless to say he will never do that again stop it Ivan hey no
Ho Lee Fuk I stopped in my tracks on your last line😊

oldmaninbc

Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19047497 View attachment 19047498

A cloudy day here starting at 57F and predicted to soar to 74F.

What a day yesterday was with the internet out most of the day and once it came back on, the power went out until after bedtime.

I planted some oat seeds for our cat Melissa, to see if she likes it better than Winter Wheat grass.

Dinner out at Uncle Chens's Dynasty with an old friend from out of town. Good food, good friends, and a good time!

This morning started on an upbeat note with Miss Layla nuzzling me awake for our morning hugging and scratching love in, followed my Melissa catching me on the throne for her morning love in. I been loved

Nothing better than a good old fashion love-in to start the day, with your furry friends showering you in love.

Hello and good day GW

OleReynard

I don’t think there’s anything worse than a yellow jackets inground nest. When I’ve been was about four years old, I used to have a slingshot that was 6 feet tall and I would send the ball way down the pasture when I was up at the cabin. One day the ball landed in a yellow jackets nest And Dutch after it… needless to say he will never do that again stop it Ivan hey no
When Tag was a pup he was disturbing a Bumblebee a bit to much.
Right on the tip of his nose
Felt sorry for him hut he learned.

I had a Chesapeake that loved fruit and she'd eat it while on the ground covered with yellow jackets.
Shed come in with huge stingers coming out of her cheeks, never bothered her.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jealosy .jpg

oldmaninbc

Hey there OF, spent the morning in the city, getting groceries.

I finally got the supply of fresh Sockeye I've been after. That was around $200.00 tomorrow I will vacuum seal it into meals and freeze it.

The highway was busy but not real busy. Didn't have time for a lunch, just coffee and a muffin at the coffee shop.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Yes I’ve run over those ground hornets with the tractor and got stung up good. They are no joke. And that ford 601 only goes but so fast 🤪

oldmaninbc

Hello Boo and good day to you.

When I worked at the golf club, one day I was raking under a big tree and raked over a yellow jackets nest. Damn things stung me all over, got under my hard hat and stung my head. Never did that again.