What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Hello Boo and good day to you.

When I worked at the golf club, one day I was raking under a big tree and raked over a yellow jackets nest. Damn things stung me all over, got under my hard hat and stung my head. Never did that again.
good day to you oldman...yeah, once you've been attacked my yellow jackets you find much respect for them...if you don't they will consume you...Dutch avoids them now at all costs...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hi Sub, how is it going, is your vision back to normal/improved?

Actually I was having this moment of seeing you and Pute conversing while squinting at each other:)

DB must like the sweet cereal.
I’m still kinda seeing double old man. Seems the left eye I had done has increased intraocular pressure so the doc is giving me some drops to help it. I can see really good up close even read my cell phone without glasses. The distance is still blurry at about 10 ft away and my other eye can’t see anything without glasses but the plan to do that one on Thursday. I’m hoping that the distance will be clearer on that eye so I can see normal again. But for now, I’m getting by with my red tip cane and Mr sub driving miss daisy around everywhere cause she can’t see the street signs. it’s good that I’m retired and don’t have to be anywhere except home recuperating. 🥰
‘how’s your better half doing? I’ll bet she is being careful everything she eats.

oldmaninbc

any perks , like free golf?..
Yes, we could golf for free.

However, after a days/weeks work on the course, most of us just wanted to be away from the Christina Lake Golf Club course. Only once a year did we all get together for golf time. Other than that, we had different things to do.

Because I actually lived at Christina Lake, everyone else lived in the next town over. I would pick up extra work coming in the evenings and running the pumps from the river to fill up the ponds/traps. Or sometimes spray for mosquitos etc. I put in extra hours of work, so golfing was not for me.

Maybe playing mini golf for fun.

hope all is well with you

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
This is how Ivan eats. He plows his face into the food while he wraps his paws around it and eats everything in the bowl. He’s not very couth, but he’s a blast to be around.

Attachments

• IMG_2855.jpeg
    IMG_2855.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 25

oldmaninbc

I’m still kinda seeing double old man. Seems the left eye I had done has increased intraocular pressure so the doc is giving me some drops to help it. I can see really good up close even read my cell phone without glasses. The distance is still blurry at about 10 ft away and my other eye can’t see anything without glasses but the plan to do that one on Thursday. I’m hoping that the distance will be clearer on that eye so I can see normal again. But for now, I’m getting by with my red tip cane and Mr sub driving miss daisy around everywhere cause she can’t see the street signs. it’s good that I’m retired and don’t have to be anywhere except home recuperating. 🥰
‘how’s your better half doing? I’ll bet she is being careful everything she eats.

Good thing for Mr. Sub, to help out, getting you around.

I remember my uncle never being able to drive without glasses, after eye surgery he did not need his glasses for driving, he was a happy camper. It would be great if your equally happy with your results.

My wife is doing fine, adjusting to her new dietary needs. She is hoping in another month and she can eat some things she use to enjoy. Otherwise, she is doing fine.

jokerman

Premium user
I got a million fire ants in my shorts once. Stripped real quick and jumped in our pond but not before 100 bites in my crotch. That was a bad week or two I mean.
I got stung by my bees on my winky and my butt with 1 minute of each other installing 2 packages of bees into a hive
And I could not say a word not to give my friend a ass hat the satisfaction.
He went back to my hive to see me get stung.

jokerman

Premium user
When we harvested honey you would scape comb drawn in other spots not in frames .
Put it in a bowl and Dewy a Chesapeake would eat it up.
mean time honey bees are all over it and he is getting stung but it never stopped him
My buddy is a wild man and not calm and the bees sense it.
He has been chased back to his house many times!

Latest posts

Latest posts