What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Little Ivan is in the doghouse today. When I went out and called them back in, Ivan was in my next-door, neighbors yard, quite the hostile individual. When I call Ivan he came, but he went past the driveway and just stood there and looked at me for a minute instead of coming to me. The first time since I’ve had him that he defied me damn well better be the last. While Ivan is far smaller than Bubba, he too likes to have his teeth brushed, getting raked out to loosen the fur, and he loves to get bathed and have his toenails trimmed .

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
IMG_20240813_155129649.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
Little Ivan is in the doghouse today. When I went out and called them back in, Ivan was in my next-door, neighbors yard, quite the hostile individual. When I call Ivan he came, but he went past the driveway and just stood there and looked at me for a minute instead of coming to me. The first time since I’ve had him that he defied me damn well better be the last. While Ivan is far smaller than Bubba, he too likes to have his teeth brushed, getting raked out to loosen the fur, and he loves to get bathed and have his toenails trimmed .
Im partial to that too Boo🙄😊

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
My Arlo gives me that look of defiance sometimes just a young dog testing me I think. He’s never run away tho thank goodness. He usually loses off leash privileges when he does it.

kevinn

Your being sarcastic right. I have to tie my dogs up to wash them. Hook them to the bumper of the truck.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I don’t think there’s anything worse than a yellow jackets inground nest. When I’ve been was about four years old, I used to have a slingshot that was 6 feet tall and I would send the ball way down the pasture when I was up at the cabin. One day the ball landed in a yellow jackets nest And Dutch after it… needless to say he will never do that again stop it Ivan hey no