What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

If you really enjoy them you may want to look into them as a hobby? I'm not sure how it is on your side of the pond but here in the US there are RC hobby shops all over that sell kits so that you can build your own either pre-fabricated or custom. They also sell all the accessories that if one breaks you can buy the parts needed to get it up and running again although I hear it can get pretty expensive. Most of those ones ready to go out of the box come out of China and well you know how cheaply they build stuff over there usually.
Yes, we have a few RC shops around this island, I still have to order stuff and have it delivered, but that's normally a couple of days turnaround.
Same with growing dope, the hydroponic shops are all more than a 4 hour round trip for me so I have to get my stuff delivered or wait until the wife goes into the office in the city and she grabs me a few bags of mud or coir.

I called the place that sold me the little truck this morning and no questions asked, they said they'd get the supplier to send me a new servo for the truck. I think they know how plastic n cheap the ready to ride kits are out of the box.

It's been fun building the little rock course in the garden and playing on it. That's how I killed this steering servo. The small truck 1/24th scale, was a test to see if I liked it before spending all my pocket money on a 1/10 scale one.

IMG_4432.jpeg
IMG_4431.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Time for a new one….I have a buyer for your trade. I can get you in a state of the art Electric car with no $$$ down.
I belong to the association " The Electricians of the World" and we have been discussing the magnetic field from such a battery of that size may have adverse effects on your nether parts and that region .🙄
Till then can you sell me a gas car ?

jokerman

Premium user
Anyone else hearing spooky music?

I went in to trim my beard and my beard trimmer was dead, even after I replaced the battery.

I tried to use my electric hair clippers, but they were dead and wouldn't take a charge.

I then went to brush my teeth, and my electric toothbrush was dead, even after I replaced the battery.

The internet service was down most of the day and about the time it came back on, we lost power to the house..............
Sounds like the beginnings of a Cylon attack.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

All three cuties! Was that your pet Fox or someone else's?
It was a friend of my dad's.

They were weirdos, into flying falcons and keeping snakes n stuff. Last time I went there he had an albino crow he'd raised. The fox was cool though, I wanted one as a pet but got a mouse instead.
My dad still keeps a peregrine, he's just bred from her and got 2 chicks, male n female, so he'll fly her over the autumn and winter and pop her back in for breeding next year, she was a real good mom apparently.

I'll stick to my sheepdog, no quirky pets for me anymore. I did have a grass snake once, and a pet kestrel with a broken leg that lived in my bedroom. That got stinky quite soon and I kinda gave up on animals till at university when we had a pet rat. I blame the LSD for that one.

Latest posts

Latest posts