What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Creme brulee.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning “ Oh great elderly and flatulent ones.” 🌞 We are in a terrible drought here and running out of grass. I was moving the electric fence yesterday and drove a metal post through a Yellow Jacket bees nest that was in the ground. They chased me all the way back to the house. 🐝 I even had to kill one inside the porch. They stung me about 10 times all over my body. After an hour the pain went away and left a tight swelling where they had stung me. Strangely, I woke up this morning and my arthritis is gone. I feel great ! 😁 However, I do not recommend this as a theraputic treatment. 🤣 “ Live Long and Prosper.” 🖖
Venom therapy is well known for arthritis

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
bigarmhug.gif

A cloudy day here starting at 57F and predicted to soar to 74F.

What a day yesterday was with the internet out most of the day and once it came back on, the power went out until after bedtime.

I planted some oat seeds for our cat Melissa, to see if she likes it better than Winter Wheat grass.

Dinner out at Uncle Chens's Dynasty with an old friend from out of town. Good food, good friends, and a good time!

This morning started on an upbeat note with Miss Layla nuzzling me awake for our morning hugging and scratching love in, followed my Melissa catching me on the throne for her morning love in. I been loved!

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Tuesday. The week cruises on and the work week continues. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
There is a huge difference between a living well and a living trust. You’re smart enough to know how to do the research and I’m certain that you will understand what I’m saying… A standard will nowadays cost about $1000 and it’s a couple pages of script. I paid the same for about 2 inches of paperwork in my binder for my living trust. I can change anything I want by a stroke of a pen.
Yes, I understand the differences but now you're talking about a regular will. Those do cost money although there are options cheaper then $1000 although that probably depends on each situation and how complicated it would be to distribute assets. For people with very basic scenarios and a simple distribution there is an online site where you can get a legally binding will that only costs $150

All that stilll has nothing to do with a living will which is meant to cover medical wishes and to be executed while the person it covers is still alive (presumably why it's called a living will). Like I said, I had the opportunity if I wanted, to draw up my own living will, free of charge, right at the hospital just before my heart procedure. I didn't though because at that time I didn't feel it necessary. The procedure I was having has a high rate of success and if something went wrong the doctors would need to act immediately. All my family members live several hours away by car and would be difficult to track down by phone. So by the time they would be able to get ahold of anyone to ask if it's okay they do something to save my life, I would already be dead.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I;m having a bad day. I broke my toy truck. :biglaugh: Lasted longer than it should have according to the wife. Dagnabbit.
If you really enjoy them you may want to look into them as a hobby? I'm not sure how it is on your side of the pond but here in the US there are RC hobby shops all over that sell kits so that you can build your own either pre-fabricated or custom. They also sell all the accessories that if one breaks you can buy the parts needed to get it up and running again although I hear it can get pretty expensive. Most of those ones ready to go out of the box come out of China and well you know how cheaply they build stuff over there usually.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning “ Oh great elderly and flatulent ones.” 🌞 We are in a terrible drought here and running out of grass. I was moving the electric fence yesterday and drove a metal post through a Yellow Jacket bees nest that was in the ground. They chased me all the way back to the house. 🐝 I even had to kill one inside the porch. They stung me about 10 times all over my body. After an hour the pain went away and left a tight swelling where they had stung me. Strangely, I woke up this morning and my arthritis is gone. I feel great ! 😁 However, I do not recommend this as a theraputic treatment. 🤣 “ Live Long and Prosper.” 🖖
I knew a lady once that stung herself everyday to prevent pain with MS. Maybe something to it. Trading pain for prolly itching today is good I think. For a change anyways